List of Chinese desserts
Chinese desserts are sweet foods and dishes that are served with tea, along with meals or at the end of meals in Chinese cuisine. The desserts encompass a wide variety of ingredients commonly used in East Asian cuisines such as powdered or whole glutinous rice, sweet bean pastes, and agar. Due to the many Chinese cultures and the long history of China, there are a great variety of desserts of many forms.
- Chao hong guo
- Chongyang Cake — 9 September of each Chinese lunar calendar
- Coconut bar
- Crystal cake
- Custard tart
Tanghulu is a traditional Chinese snack of candied fruit.
Pumpkin tang yuan (Chinese: 湯圓) with red bean paste and black sesame fillings
- Chinese bakery products
- List of desserts
- List of Chinese dishes
- List of Chinese sauces
- List of Chinese soups
- List of restaurants in China
- "Chinese Desserts." Archived 2011-07-02 at the Wayback Machine Kaleidoscope - Cultural China Archived 2011-07-11 at the Wayback Machine. Accessed June 2011.
- Coconut Bar. iFood TV. Accessed March 31, 2012.
- "Ginger Milk Pudding, a Natural Custard". tastehongkong.com. 29 March 2011. Retrieved 13 August 2012.
- Andrew Dembina (26 August 2010). "8 bone-chilling summer desserts for Hong Kong". CNN Go. Retrieved 12 August 2012.
- Popular Candy in China. TravelChinaCheaper. Accessed June 20, 2019.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to |