Ronald Kiandee in the Polish Senate (2013)
|Chairman of Public Accounts Committee (Malaysia)|
|Assumed office |
7 August 2018
|Deputy||Wong Kah Woh|
|Preceded by||Hasan Arifin|
|Deputy Speaker of the Malaysian House of Representatives|
28 April 2008 – 10 May 2018
|Preceded by||Lim Si Cheng|
|Succeeded by||Mohd Rashid Hasnon|
Nga Kor Ming
|Member of the Malaysian Parliament|
|Assumed office |
|Preceded by||Asmat Nungka (BN)|
|Born||10 January 1961|
Beluran, Sandakan, Crown Colony of North Borneo (now Sabah, Malaysia)
|Political party||United Malays National Organisation (UMNO) (until 2018)|
Independent (IND) (2018)
|Barisan Nasional (BN) (until 2018)|
Datuk Sri Dr. Ronald Kiandee (born 10 January 1961) is a Malaysian politician. He is the Member of Parliament (MP) of Malaysia for Beluran constituency in Sabah, who represented the United Malays National Organisation (UMNO) in the opposition Barisan Nasional (BN) coalition before leaving to become an Independent (IND) on 12 December 2018. He was a Deputy Speaker of Parliament.
|1999||Ronald Kiandee (UMNO)||6,562||54%||Dennis Rantau (PBS)||5,286||43%|
|2004||Ronald Kiandee (UMNO)|
|2008||Ronald Kiandee (UMNO)||7,090||57%||Ramsah Tasim (IND)||2,738||22%|
|2013||Ronald Kiandee (UMNO)||13,174||72%||James Miki (PKR)||3,186||17%|
|2018||Ronald Kiandee (UMNO)||13,007||45.6%2||Japar Zairun (WARISAN)||5,892||20.7%2|
Table excludes votes for candidates who finished in third place or lower.
2 Different % used for 2018 election.
- Federal Territory (Malaysia) :
- "Ronald Kiandee, Y.B. Datuk" (in Malay). Parliament of Malaysia. Archived from the original on 26 December 2009. Retrieved 2 April 2010.
- "Kiandee, Junaidi in line for Deputy Speaker post". Daily Express (Malaysia). 10 April 2008. Archived from the original on 21 June 2011. Retrieved 2 April 2010.
- "Keputusan Pilihan Raya Umum Parlimen/Dewan Undangan Negeri". Election Commission of Malaysia. Retrieved 18 May 2018. Percentage figures based on total turnout (including votes for candidates not listed).
- "Sabah [Parliament Results]". The Star. Archived from the original on 17 May 2018. Retrieved 18 May 2018.
- "SEMAKAN PENERIMA DARJAH KEBESARAN, BINTANG DAN PINGAT". Prime Minister's Department (Malaysia). Retrieved 25 October 2018.
- "Some 320 individuals awarded in conjunction with Federal Territories Day". L. Suganya. The Star. 1 February 2014. Retrieved 25 November 2018.