Asianet Satellite Communications Limited
|Parent||Rajan Raheja Group|
Asianet Satellite Communications Limited, d/b/a Asianet Digital TV, is a Kerala-based multi system operator (MSO). Asianet Satellite Communications Limited (ASCL) is the largest cable network services company in Kerala since its inception in 1993. A market leader in south India, it is ranked among the top 20 ISP’s in India by TRAI and also as one of the fastest growing ISPs in India. Asianet Broadband uses state of the art DOCSIS and GPON technology that has been adopted by world leaders in the Internet Space.
Asianet Broadband, a division of Satellite Communications Limited is an Internet Service Provider. Asianet has set up its own International Satellite Gateways at Thiruvananthapuram and Cochin. Asianet Broadband is one of the earliest Cable ISP services in Indian cities of the state of Kerala. Asianet Broadband has selected Cisco to deploy Docsis 3.0, a next-generation cable broadband network technology as this technology increases upstream and downstream speeds to Asianet broadband customers by offering speeds of up to 300 Mbps per subscriber. As of 21-Feb-2018, Asianet Broadband is Providing 100 Mbps Connection With 1 TB as usage limit.
- "MSO Asianet aims to grow broadband biz with Rs 200 cr capex in FY18-19 - TelevisionPost: Latest News, India's Television, Cable, DTH, TRAI". TelevisionPost: Latest News, India’s Television, Cable, DTH, TRAI. 2018-01-15. Retrieved 2019-02-21.
- "ASIANET SATELLITE COMMUNICATIONS LIMITED - Company, directors and contact details | Zauba Corp". www.zaubacorp.com. Retrieved 2019-02-21.
- "India's Fastest Broadband Internet Service Providers". NDTV Gadgets 360. Retrieved 2019-02-21.
- "Best Internet Service Provider in Kerala | About Us". Asianet broadband. Retrieved 2019-02-21.
- "Asianet Selects the Next-Generation Cisco DOCSIS 3.0 Technology to Deliver Enhanced Broadband Experience to Subscribers". newsroom.cisco.com. Retrieved 2019-02-21.
- "Asianet Broadband is Providing 100 Mbps Connection With 1TB Limit at Rs 1,999 - Telecom Talk". telecomtalk.info. Retrieved 2019-02-21.
|This article about a telecommunications company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|