Chennai Aero Park
Chennai Aero Park is a proposed aerospace industrial park in Chennai, India. The proposal is supported by the Confederation of Indian Industry, and it is estimated that the park will take up 4,000 acres (16 km2) of land and create more than 100,000 jobs. The Park would attract global players and engage in the design, manufacture and maintenance of all types of aircraft for both civil and military programmes, including training and education. 
- "Chennai aerospace park to give fillip to industry". Business Standard. September 16, 2008. Retrieved 2009-11-01.
- "One-lakh jobs in Chennai Aero Park". Sify.com Business Line. September 13, 2008. Retrieved 2009-11-01.
- "CII working on Chennai ‘Aero Park’". The Hindu BusinessLine. April 28, 2009. Retrieved 2009-11-01.
- "Boeing keen on promoting investments in TN". The Hindu Business Line. February 14, 2014. Retrieved 2014-11-27.
- "Boeing delegation assures to recommend TN to its suppliers". Business Standard. February 14, 2014. Retrieved 2014-11-27.
- "Multinationals start booking space at aerospace park near Chennai". The Hindu Business Line. November 20, 2014. Retrieved 2014-11-27.
- , Official website of Tamil Nadu Industrial Development Corporation Limited
- , Download link about Aerospace Advantages in Tamil Nadu
- , NDA government's MAKE IN INDIA policy for Aviation
- , Indigenization of production for defence sector in India
- , Reference to Defence Offset Requirements in India
|This article about an Indian building or structure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about aviation is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|