|Name meaning||The ruin of the ridge|
|Date of depopulation||July 10, 1948|
|Cause(s) of depopulation||Military assault by Yishuv forces|
Khirbat al-Duhayriyya was a Palestinian Arab village in the Ramle Subdistrict. It was depopulated during the 1948 Arab-Israeli War on July 10, 1948 by the Givati Brigade under the first phase of Operation Dani. It was located 6 km northeast of Ramla.
British Mandate era
In 1945 the village had a population of 100 Muslims, The total land area was 1,341 dunams, of this, a total of 1,224 dunums were used for cereals, 66 dunums were irrigated or used for plantations, while 351 dunams were classified as non-cultivable areas.
Khirbat al-Duhayriyya was depopulated on July 10, 1948.
In 1992 the village site was described: "The walls of some ten houses still stand. Otherwise, the village has been reduces to piles of stone rubble interspersed with fig, doum palm, and almond trees, along with thickets of thorn and wild vegetation. The site is fenced in and serves as pasture for animals. Cactuses grow along the northern and southern sides of the site."
- Palmer, 1881, p. 215
- Department of Statistics, 1945, p. 29
- Government of Palestine, Department of Statistics. Village Statistics, April, 1945. Quoted in Hadawi, 1970, p. 67
- Morris, 2004, p. xix village #229. Also gives cause of depopulation.
- Clermont-Ganneau, 1896, II, p. 99
- Conder and Kitchener, 1882, SWP II, p. 265
- Mills, 1932, p. 24
- Government of Palestine, Department of Statistics. Village Statistics, April, 1945. Quoted in Hadawi, 1970, p. 115
- Government of Palestine, Department of Statistics. Village Statistics, April, 1945. Quoted in Hadawi, 1970, p. 165
- Khalidi, 1992, p. 381
- Clermont-Ganneau, Charles Simon (1896). [ARP] Archaeological Researches in Palestine 1873-1874, translated from the French by J. McFarlane. 2. London: Palestine Exploration Fund.
- Conder, Claude Reignier; Kitchener, H. H. (1882). The Survey of Western Palestine: Memoirs of the Topography, Orography, Hydrography, and Archaeology. 2. London: Committee of the Palestine Exploration Fund.
- Department of Statistics (1945). Village Statistics, April, 1945. Government of Palestine.
- Hadawi, Sami (1970). Village Statistics of 1945: A Classification of Land and Area ownership in Palestine. Palestine Liberation Organization Research Center.
- Khalidi, Walid (1992). All That Remains: The Palestinian Villages Occupied and Depopulated by Israel in 1948. Washington D.C.: Institute for Palestine Studies. ISBN 0-88728-224-5.
- Mills, E., ed. (1932). Census of Palestine 1931. Population of Villages, Towns and Administrative Areas (PDF). Jerusalem: Government of Palestine.
- Morris, Benny (2004). The Birth of the Palestinian Refugee Problem Revisited. Cambridge University Press. ISBN 978-0-521-00967-6.
- Palmer, E. H. (1881). The Survey of Western Palestine: Arabic and English Name Lists Collected During the Survey by Lieutenants Conder and Kitchener, R. E. Transliterated and Explained by E.H. Palmer. Committee of the Palestine Exploration Fund.