1994 in India
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article does not cite any sources. (December 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|See also:||List of years in India
Timeline of Indian history
Events in the year 1994 in the Republic of India.
- 26 January – India rolls out the short-range Prithvi missile at Republic Day Parade in New Delhi.
- 20 May – Sushmita Sen was crowned Miss Universe 1994 in Manila, Philippines .
- 19 November – Aishwarya Rai was crowned Miss World 1994 in Sun City, South Africa .
- 9 June – Dhirendra Brahmachari, Yoga guru and mentor of Indira Gandhi.
- 22 June – L. V. Prasad, actor, producer and director (born 1908).
|This Indian history-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|