|Slogan||Begin the Journey of Wonders!|
|Location||Kochi, Bengaluru, Hyderabad|
|Operated by||Wonderla Holidays Limited|
|Opened||2000 in Kochi, 2005 in Bangalore and 2016 in Hyderabad|
|Previous names||Veegaland at Kochi|
|Operating season||All year round.|
|Water slides||13 water slides|
Wonderla Holidays, is one of the largest amusement park operators in India, headquartered near Bidadi, 28 kilometres (17 mi) from Bengaluru, Karnataka. Wonderla Holidays Limited currently operates 3 amusement parks in Kochi, Bengaluru and Hyderabad, and 1 resort in Bengaluru. It is promoted by Kochouseph Chittilappilly and his son Arun Chittilappilly as a subsidiary of V-Guard Industries. The first amusement park, Wonderla Kochi, was set up in 2000. The third amusement park project Wonderla Hyderabad was commissioned in April 2016. Wonderla holidays is currently planning to open its 4th amusement park in Chennai, expected to be operational by the end of 2018. Wonderla amusement parks offers a variety of rides for all ages to enjoy, some of their rides are Recoil, Maverick, Y-Scream, and their latest addition Mission interstellar. 
In the year 2000, Kochouseph Chittilappilly started the flagship amusement water themed park under the name Veegaland in Kochi, Kerala. 75-crore INR was invested in the constructions and development of veegaland. In 2005 due to overwhelming success of the Veegaland project, Kochouseph Chittilappilly decided to build another amusement park on a larger scale at a cost of 105 crore INR in Bengaluru and named it Wonderla. It is spread over an area of 82 acres (33 ha). In order to establish Wonderla as a brand, Veegaland was renamed as Wonderla Kochi in 2011. The third amusement park, Wonderla Hyderabad was commissioned in April 2016.
The Kochi park was started in 2000 as Veegaland until it was re-branded in 2011. This park is situated on the top of a hill at Pallikkara, 12 kilometres (7.5 mi) from the city center. The park was set up in 2000 and was designed by architect Joseph John.
Wonderla Kochi is the first park in India to get ISO 14001 certificate for eco-friendliness and OHSAS 18001 certificate for safety. The park is spread over 30 acres of landscaped space with more than 50 amusement rides. In July 2018, Wonderla Kochi was ranked eleventh in the TripAdvisor 'Travellers' choice awards for amusement parks and water parks in Asia.
The park features a wide variety of attractions including 55 land and water rides, a musical fountain and laser shows, and a virtual reality show. Wonderla Bangalore has a full-fledged dance floor with a twist, electronically controlled rain showers. Wonderla also has attractions specially designed for children, and these are gentle yet unusual like a kiddies free fall ride. It uses solar-heated water for all its pools during winter. It has conference facilities for up to 1,000 persons and features five restaurants with a total seating capacity of 1,150. It has locker rooms with over 2,350 lockers and restrooms and showers. Wonderla Bangalore has been ranked 1st in India and 7th best in Asia by Tripadvisor for 2014, the highest for any Amusement park in India.
Wonderla Holidays opened its first luxury resort, an 84-room hotel complex spread over 100,000 square feet and operational since 2012. The resort features includes a dedicated children's play area, other recreational and conferencing facilities. The resort is located next to Wonderla Bangalore.
Wonderla Hyderabad offers 25 land based rides and 18 water based attractions on 50 acres of land. Wonderla Amusement Park is located 28 km away from Hyderabad City.
The Initial Public Offering (IPO) of Wonderla Holidays for about Rs 180 crores received overwhelming response. The IPO proceeds are slated to be used for its upcoming theme park project in Hyderabad.
wonderla holidays Plans to open a new park every 4 years, next in line are Chennai, Pune, Mumbai & Ahmedabad. wonderla holidays is currently working on its 4th amusement park in Chennai and the park is expected to be open by the end of 2018. Amusement park in Chennai will cost ₹3 billion (US$42 million), spread over 55 acres (220,000 m2) of land. Wonderla also announced that an amusement park would be set up in Andhra Pradesh in 50 acres (200,000 m2) between Guntur and Vijayawada at a cost of ₹2.5 billion (US$35 million).
- "About Wonderla | Kochi, Bangalore and Hyderabad Amusement Parks | Bangalore Resort". www.wonderla.com. Retrieved 2017-10-25.
- "After V-Guard and Wonderla, Kochouseph Chittilappilly is busy with his realty business | Forbes India". Forbes India. Retrieved 2017-10-25.
- Chengappa, Sangeetha (2016-06-20). "Wonderla's 4th park to come up in Chennai". The Hindu Business Line. Retrieved 2017-10-28.
- "Kochouseph Chittilappilly, Businessmen in Kerala, Director of V-Guard Industries | Dakshin Routes". www.dakshinroutes.com. Retrieved 2017-10-25.
- "V-Guard Founder". www.vguard.in. Retrieved 2017-10-25.
- Reporter, B. S. (2012-02-24). "Wonderla to expand presence in South India". Business Standard India. Retrieved 2017-10-25.
- Jitendra Kumar Gupta (22 April 2014). "Wonderla: Worth the ride". Business-Standard.
- "Wonderla Kochi". AdvicesAcademy. Retrieved 12 October 2015.
- "Kochi : Veega Land|Hangouts in Kochi/Cochin - Kochiservnet". kochiservnet.com. Retrieved 2017-10-25.
- "Wonderla Amusement Park Kochi". wonderla.com. Retrieved 2018-08-16.
- "Ramoji Film City, Wonderla in top in Asia theme parks". Business Standard. Retrieved 2018-08-16.
- "Top 5 Water Parks in Bangalore - Hello Travel Buzz". www.hellotravel.com. Retrieved 2017-10-25.
- "Five amusement parks in India feature among top 25 in Asia". The Economic Times. Jul 16, 2014.
- "Wonderla Holidays plans to expand operations outside southern states: Report | Udaipur Kiran : Latest News Headlines, Current Live Breaking News from India & World". udaipurkiran.com. Retrieved 2017-10-25.
- "Wonderla Resort Bangalore | Resort in Bangalore | Hotel on Mysore Road". www.wonderla.com. Retrieved 2017-10-25.
- "Wonderla Hyderabad Amusement Park". Telangana Tourism. Hyderabad. 8 May 2016.
- Wonderla Holidays IPO oversubscribed 38 times on last day LiveMint April 23, 2014
- Suresh Krishnamoorthy (February 28, 2012). "Wonderla to set foot in Hyderabad with water theme park". The Hindu.
- Aparna Ramalingam (10 September 2015). "Global Investors Meet: Wonderla signs MoU with TN govt to set up amusement park in Chennai". The Times of India.
- "Wonderla Holidays to invest 250 crore in AP". The Times of India. Visakhapatnam. 17 September 2015.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Wonderla.|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Wonderla Amusement Park Kochi.|