This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Wholly owned subsidiary|
|Industry||Fast Casual Restaurants|
|Headquarters||Richmond, BC, Canada|
Number of locations
|Products||American Food Choices|
|Owner||Fryer’s International, Inc|
Fryer's is an international fast food chain focused on Hamburgers, Fried Chicken, French fries, and Milkshakes. Its headquarters in the Richmond, BC area. It is currently owned and operated by Fryer's International, Inc. Fryer’s restaurant has evolved since its establishment in 1989 in Richmond, BC, and between 1989 and 2002, the chain expanded to 46 locations scattered throughout the North America.
In early 2004, the chain began franchising, and in just 1 year, permits had been sold for over 100 franchised locations, catching the attention of the national restaurant industry. As of 2013, Fryer’s has locations open throughout the United States, Canada and Middle East.
US – Canada
- 1989–1991: can’t eat just one”
- 1991–1993: Eat it your way!
- 1993–1995: because its awesome
- 1995–2001: Call !t Quality
- 2001–Present: Quality You Can Trust
- 2007–Present: Eat so good for so little! (Bahamas)
- 2009–Present: its Fryer’s time! (Costa Rica)
- 2010–Present: leave the rest... taste the best! (Mexico)
Fryer’s was founded on April 20, 1989, in Toronto, Canada. The first restaurant was established as a 20-stool counter operation, Originally the chain consisted of only dine-in facilities, but after the success and customer’s demand, most locations have since added drive-through.
In the media
- United States 
- Brazil (Coming Soon - in February 2014)
- Costa Rica
- Dominican Republic
- Pakistan (Coming Soon – in June 2013)
- Volpe, Michael (July 17, 2009). "Fryer's Offers Loans to Credit-Strapped Franchisees". The Vancouver Sun (29): 4.
- "About Us". Fryer’s International.
- Hoovers.com. "CKE Restaurants, Inc". Hoovers.com. Retrieved 2007-10-17.
-  "Locations of Fryer’s"