Jump to navigation Jump to search
It is written in the Hanunuo script.
Barbian (1977) lists the following locations.
- Barrio Tugtugin, San Jose, Occidental Mindoro
- Naluak, Magsaysay, Occidental Mindoro (on the upper Caguray River)
- Bamban, Magsaysay, Occidental Mindoro (also with Ratagnon and Bisayan residents)
- Barrio Panaytayan, Mansalay, Oriental Mindoro (about 5 km from the highway in the mountains southwest of Mansalay)
- Hanunuo, Mangyan Heritage Center. (About the people.)
- Conklin, Harold C. 1953. Hanunóo-English vocabulary. (University of California Publications in Linguistics, 9.) Berkeley and Los Angeles: University of California Press.
|This article about Philippine languages is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|