The Iraya language is a language spoken by Mangyans in the province of Mindoro in the Philippines.
Ethnologue reports that Iraya is spoken in the following municipalities of northern Mindoro island.
Barbian (1977) also lists the location of Calamintao, on the northeastern boundary of Santa Cruz municipality (7 km up the Pagbahan River from the provincial highway).
- ^ Iraya at Ethnologue (18th ed., 2015)
- ^ Hammarström, Harald; Forkel, Robert; Haspelmath, Martin, eds. (2017). "Iraya". Glottolog 3.0. Jena, Germany: Max Planck Institute for the Science of Human History.
- ^ Barbian, Karl-Josef. 1977. English-Mangyan vocabulary. Cebu City: University of San Carlos.
- Colin E. Tweddell. 1958. The Iraya (Mangyan) Language of Mindoro, Philippines: Phonology and Morphology. University of Washington. Ann Arbor: UMI. (Doctoral dissertation).
- Colin E. Tweddell and Thomas E. Tweddell and Hazel A. Page. 1974. "Iraya Mangyan Phonology and Philippine Orthography." Anthropological Linguistics 16. 368-392.