Pakistanis in Turkey
|Regions with significant populations|
|Istanbul · Ankara|
|Urdu · Punjabi · English · Turkish · others|
|Related ethnic groups|
Pakistanis in Turkey refers to a small community consisting mainly of expatriates and students. Many of the Pakistani students study at Turkish universities and colleges. There are also large number of long-term and short-term economic migrants from Pakistan in Turkey that have travelled through Iran, who often intend to cross into the European Union. Pakistan has a permanent embassy in Ankara and a consulate general in Istanbul, which aim to serve the interests of the community throughout the country.
- Atif Bashir - German-born Pakistani footballer of Turkish origin
- Mahmud A. Asrar - Turkish-born Pakistani-Austrian comics artist
- Abdur Rehman Peshawri
- Imran M.Rana- Pakistani student turned Restaurant owner of Musafir Indian restaurant in Istanbul.
- Adil Rasool- Pakistani working as Mechanical Design Engineer in istanbul.
- Pakistan–Turkey relations
- Turks in Pakistan
- Urdu, the national language of Pakistan, developed under Persian and Turkic influence.
- Afghans in Turkey