National Highway 48 (India)
NH 48 between Hubli and Belgaum
|Maintained by National Highways Authority of India, |
Maharashtra State Road Development Corporation
|Length||2,807 km (1,744 mi)|
|States||Delhi, Haryana, Rajasthan, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu|
National Highway 48 (NH 48) is a National Highway of India that starts at Delhi and terminates at Chennai and goes through Jaipur, Udaipur, Ahmedabad, Surat, Mumbai, Pune, Tumakuru, Bangalore and Vellore traversing through six states of India. It has a total length of 2807 km (1744 miles).
NH 48 passes through some of the most important cities in India. They include:
- New Delhi
- Terminal at Delhi with Rao Tula Marg.
- NH 248A near Gurgaon.
- Western Peripheral Expressway - Cloverleaf interchange near Manesar.
- NH 919 - Interchange near Dharuhera.
- NH 352 Interchange near Malhawas, Rewari
- NH 148B near Kotputli at Behror.
- NH 248A near Sahpura.
- NH 148 near Manoharpur.
- NH 248 near Chandwaji.
- NH 52 near Jaipur bypass.
- NH 21 near Hirapura.
- NH 248 near Hirapura.
- NH 448 interchange near Kishangarh.
- NH 448 interchange near Nasirabad.
- NH 148D near Gulabpura.
- NH 158 near Mandal.
- NH 758 near Bhilwara.
- NH 27 interchange near Chittorgarh.
- NH 162 near Bhatewar.
- NH 58 near Udaipur.
- NH 927A near Kherwada.
- NH 58 near Himatnagar (58EXT)
- NH 68 near Prantij (68EXT)
- NH 147 Roundabout near Chilloda
- Sardar Patel Ring Road at Ranasan Circle, Naroda, Ahmedabad
- NH 47 near Ahmedabad
- NE 1 Interchange near Ahmedabad
- NH 64 near Anand
- NE 1 Interchange near Vadodara (Baroda)
- NH 148M near Vadodra
- NH 53 near Palsana
- NH 360 near Chikli
- NH 848 near Pardi
- NH 56 near Vapi
- NH 848A near Bhilad
- NH 848A near Talasari
- NH 160A near Manor
- NH 848 near Thane
- Mumbai Pune Expressway near Kalamboli
- NH 548 near Kalamboli
- NH 348 near Palspe
- NH 66 near Panvel
- Mumbai Pune Expressway Interchange near Arivali village
- NH 548A near Chowk Gaon
- Mumbai Pune Expressway Interchange near Kusgaon
- NH 548D near Talegaon Dabhade
- NH 65 near Dehu Road, Pune
- Mumbai Pune Expressway Dehu Road Interchange (Terminal point of MPE)
- NH 753F near Pune
- NH 548DD near Pune
- NH 60 near New Katraj Tunnel, Pune
- NH 965DD near Shirwal
- NH 965D near Wade Phata, Satara
- NH 548C near Satara
- NH 166E near Karad
- NH 166H near Peth Phata
- NH 166 near Kolhapur
- NH 166G near Kolhapur
- NH 548H near Sankeshwar
- NH 160 near Gotur, Belgaum
- NH 748 near Belgaum
- NH 67 near Dharwad
- NH 52 Interchange near Hubli
- NH 766C near Ranibennur
- NH 369 near Chitradurga
- NH 50 near Chitradurga
- NH 150A near Hiriyur
- NH 69 near Sira
- NH 544E near Sira
- NH 73 near Tumkur
- NH 648 near Dobbaspet
- NH 75 near Nelamangla
- NH 44 near Bengaluru
- NH 948 near Bangalore
- NICE Road Interchange near Electronic City
- Tamil Nadu
- NH 844 near Hosur
- NH 77 near Krishnagiri
- NH 179A near Vaniyambadi
- NH 75 near Vellore
- NH 40 near Ranipettai
- NH 132B near Kanchipuram
- NH 16 Terminal near Chennai
Map with spur routes
- List of National Highways in India
- List of National Highways in India by state
- National Highways Development Project
- Roadnow. "National Highway 48 (NH48) Travel Guide - Roadnow". roadnow.in. Retrieved 17 March 2017.
- "National highway numbers to change, stretches to be longer - Times of India". The Times of India. 18 February 2010. Archived from the original on 19 February 2010. Retrieved 9 October 2017.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to NH 48 (India).|