London Buses route 158
|Garage||West Ham (WH)|
|Start||Stratford bus station|
|Length||7 miles (11 km)|
Upon being re-tendered, route 158 was retained by First London with a new contract commencing on 26 February 2000. When next tendered, it passed to Stagecoach London’s Stratford garage on 5 March 2005, moving to Bow on 29 April 2006, Leyton on 28 November 2009 and West Ham on 25 June 2011.
Stagecoach London successfully tendered to retain the route with a new contract commencing on 3 March 2012.
- Stratford bus station
- Leyton station
- St James Street station
- Blackhorse Road station
- Chingford Mount
- FirstGroup finds London bus firm is just the ticket Herald Scotland 9 July 1998
- Tendered Bus Services Select Committee on Environment, Transport & Regional Affairs March 1999
- Annual Report Year Ended 31 March 1999 FirstGroup
- Bus tender results Route 158 Transport for London 13 July 2004
- Bus tender results Route 158 Transport for London 21 July 2011