London Buses route 365
|Length||9 miles (14 km)|
The route was included in the sale of the business to Capital Citybus on 29 December 1990. Upon being re-tendered, the route was retained by Capital Citybus with a new contract commencing on 14 September 1991, with the route was withdrawn between Wennington and Mardyke Estate on the same date. Capital Citybus commenced a further new contract on 28 September 1996.
Upon being re-tendered, the route was retained by First London with a new contract commencing on 20 September 2001, followed by another from 27 September 2008. When next tendered, the route passed to Stagecoach London's Rainham garage on 29 September 2013.
- From Hong Kong by bus Commercial Motor 10 January 1991
- Tendered Bus Services Select Committee on Environment, Transport and Regional Affairs March 1999
- Annual Report Year Ended 31 March 1999 FirstGroup
- Bus tender results Route 365/N365 Transport for London 28 March 2008
- Bus tender results Route 365/N365 Transport for London 31 January 2013
- Tendering Stagecoach 1 February 2013
- Tender News BusTalk (Go-Ahead London) issue 21 April 2013
Media related to London Buses route 365 at Wikimedia Commons