London Buses route 365
Alexander Dennis Enviro400
|Peak vehicle requirement||11|
|Length||9 miles (14 km)|
The route was included in the sale of the business to Capital Citybus on 29 December 1990. Upon being re-tendered, the route was retained by Capital Citybus with a new contract commencing on 14 September 1991, with the route was withdrawn between Wennington and Mardyke Estate on the same date. Capital Citybus commenced a further new contract on 28 September 1996.
Upon being re-tendered, the route was retained by First London with a new contract commencing on 20 September 2001, followed by another from 27 September 2008. When next tendered, the route passed to Stagecoach London's Rainham and Romford garages on 29 September 2013.
- From Hong Kong by bus Commercial Motor 10 January 1991
- Tendered Bus Services Select Committee on Environment, Transport and Regional Affairs March 1999
- Annual Report Year Ended 31 March 1999 FirstGroup
- Bus tender results Route 365/N365 Transport for London 28 March 2008
- Bus tender results Route 365/N365 Transport for London 31 January 2013
- Tendering Stagecoach 1 February 2013
- Tender News BusTalk (Go-Ahead London) issue 21 April 2013
Media related to London Buses route 365 at Wikimedia Commons