|• Mayor||Naheed Nenshi|
|• Administrative body||Calgary City Council|
|• Councillor||Diane Colley-Urquhart|
|Elevation||1,100 m (3,600 ft)|
|Website||Bridlewood Community Association|
Bridlewood is a residential neighbourhood in the southwest quadrant of Calgary, Alberta. It is located at the southwestern edge of the city, north of the Spruce Meadows Trail and south of the community of Evergreen. To the east it borders the Bridlewood Creek Wetland, a wetland created by the City of Calgary as a stormwater retention pond. The Spruce Meadows equestrian facility is located immediately south.
Established as recently as 1998, Bridlewood is a relatively new community.
Residents in this community had a median household income of $70,477 in 2000, and there were 6.2% low income residents living in the neighbourhood. As of 2000, 15.9% of the residents were immigrants. All buildings were single-family detached homes, and 4.3% of the housing was used for renting.
Bridlewood has 1 catholic (Monsignor J.J O'Brien), (Grades K-9), 1 Christian (Glenmore Christian Academy), (Grades K-9) and 1 public school (Bridlewood Elementary), (Grades K-6).
- "Calgary Elections". City of Calgary. 2017. Retrieved November 12, 2017.
- "2012 Civic Census Results" (PDF). City of Calgary. 2012. Retrieved February 4, 2013.
- "Community Boundaries" (Esri shapefile). City of Calgary. Retrieved February 5, 2013.
- City of Calgary (2004). "Ward 13 Profile" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on 2008-04-11. Retrieved 2007-05-09.
- City of Calgary (2006). "Bridlewood Community Statistics" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on 2008-04-11. Retrieved 2007-05-09.