Parkhill/Stanley Park, Calgary
|• Mayor||Naheed Nenshi|
|• Administrative body||Calgary City Council|
|• Councillor||Gian-Carlo Carra|
|• Total||0.6 km2 (0.2 sq mi)|
|Elevation||1,065 m (3,494 ft)|
|• Average Income||$60,937|
|Website||Parkhill/Stanley Park Community Association|
Parkhill/Stanley Park is a residential neighbourhood in the south-west quadrant of Calgary, Alberta. It is bounded by Mission Road to the north, Macleod Trail to the east, Crescent Boulevard to the south and the Elbow River to the west. The Roxboro Park borders the community to the north and Stanley Park is established in the Elbow River valley.
This is one of Calgary's oldest neighbourhoods, being established in 1910. It is represented in the Calgary City Council by the Ward 9 councillor. The community has an area redevelopment plan in place.
Residents in this community had a median household income of $60,937 in 2000, and there were 13.6% low income residents living in the neighbourhood. As of 2000, 14.7% of the residents were immigrants. A proportion of 32.8% of the buildings were condominiums or apartments, and 43.1% of the housing was used for renting.
- "Calgary Elections". City of Calgary. 2017. Retrieved November 12, 2017.
- City of Calgary (2006). "Parkhill/Stanley Park Community Statistics" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on 2008-04-11. Retrieved 2007-05-10.
- City of Calgary Planning (2005). "Parkhill/Stanley Park Area Redevelopment Plan" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on 2008-04-11. Retrieved 2007-05-11.
- "2012 Civic Census Results" (PDF). City of Calgary. 2012. Retrieved February 4, 2013.
- "Community Boundaries" (Esri shapefile). City of Calgary. Retrieved February 5, 2013.
- City of Calgary (2004). "Ward 9 Profile" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on 2010-07-23."Ward 11 Profile" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on 2007-07-22. Retrieved 2007-05-10.
|This Calgary-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|