|• Mayor||Naheed Nenshi|
|• Administrative body||Calgary City Council|
|• Councillor||Diane Colley-Urquhart|
|• Total||1.8 km2 (0.7 sq mi)|
|Elevation||1,080 m (3,540 ft)|
|• Average Income||$70,870|
|Website||Millrise Community Association|
Millrise is a suburban residential neighbourhood in the south-west quadrant of Calgary, Alberta. It is located south of Fish Creek Provincial Park, and is bounded by 146 Avenue S to the north, Macleod Trail to the east, Shawnessy Boulevard to the south and James McKevitt Road to the west.
Residents in this community had a median household income of $70,870 in 2000, and there were 7.6% low income residents living in the neighbourhood. As of 2000, 19.8% of the residents were immigrants. A proportion of 7.5% of the buildings were condominiums or apartments, and 8.5% of the housing was used for renting.
The community is served by Our Lady of Peace Elementary & Junior High (Catholic school).
- "Calgary Elections". City of Calgary. October 21, 2013. Retrieved October 22, 2013.
- City of Calgary (2006). "Millrise Community Statistics" (PDF). Retrieved 2007-05-13.
- "2012 Civic Census Results" (PDF). City of Calgary. 2012. Retrieved February 4, 2013.
- "Community Boundaries" (Esri shapefile). City of Calgary. Retrieved February 5, 2013.
- City of Calgary (2004). "Ward 13 Profile" (PDF). Retrieved 2007-05-13.
Millrise, Calgary, Alberta:
||Shawnee Slopes||Fish Creek Provincial Park|