Harvest Hills, Calgary
|• Mayor||Naheed Nenshi|
|• Administrative body||Calgary City Council|
|• Councillor||Jim Stevenson|
|• Total||2.2 km2 (0.8 sq mi)|
|Elevation||1,075 m (3,527 ft)|
|• Average Income||$78,949|
|Website||Harvest Hills Community Association|
Harvest Hills is a residential neighbourhood in the north-east quadrant of Calgary, Alberta. It is bounded by Deerfoot Trail to the east, by Beddington Trail to the south, by Country Hills Boulevard to the north and by Harvest Hills Boulevard to the west. The community contains a lake (the Harvest Hills lake). The Harvest Hills golf course, shut down in early 2016 with demolition planned for late 2016 and early 2017, is in the process of redevelopment (as of Oct. 3 2016) to add additional housing options in the north-east corner of the community. 
Residents in this community had a median household income of $78,949 in 2000, and there were 5% low income residents living in the neighbourhood. As of 2000, 13.1% of the residents were immigrants. A proportion of 6.2% of the buildings were condominiums or apartments, and 4.6% of the housing was used for renting.
A large T&T market was opened in the area. Harvest Dental Care, the only dental office in Harvest Hills, was opened in the area.
- "Calgary Elections". City of Calgary. October 21, 2013. Retrieved October 22, 2013.
- City of Calgary (2006). "Harvest Hills Community Statistics" (PDF). Retrieved 2007-05-17.
- "2012 Civic Census Results" (PDF). City of Calgary. 2012. Retrieved February 4, 2013.
- "Community Boundaries" (Esri shapefile). City of Calgary. Retrieved February 5, 2013.
- City of Calgary (2004). "Ward 3 Profile" (PDF). Retrieved 2007-05-17.
- Northern Hills (Cinnamon Hills - Country Hills - Coventry Hills - Harvest Hills - Panorama Hills Community Association
||Panorama Hills||Country Hills Village||Coventry Hills|
|Country Hills||Deerfoot Trail|
|Huntington Hills||Aurora Business Park||Calgary International Airport|