Hidden Valley, Calgary
|• Mayor||Naheed Nenshi|
|• Administrative body||Calgary City Council|
|• Councillor||Sean Chu|
|• Total||3.2 km2 (1.2 sq mi)|
|Elevation||1,135 m (3,724 ft)|
|• Average Income||$78,127|
|Website||Hidden Valley Community Association|
Hidden Valley is a residential neighbourhood in the north-west quadrant of Calgary, Alberta. It is located close to the northern edge of the city, and is bounded by Stoney Trail to the north, Beddington Trail to the east, Country Hills Boulevard to the south, and Shaganappi Trail to the west.
Residents in this community had a median household income of $78,127 in 2000, and there were 6.4% low income residents living in the neighbourhood. As of 2000, 20.6% of the residents were immigrants. All buildings were single-family detached homes, and 2.1% of the housing was used for renting.
The community is served by Hidden Valley Elementary (K-3) and Valley Creek Middle (4-9) public schools, as well as by St. Elizabeth Seton (K-9) (catholic).
- "Calgary Elections". City of Calgary. October 21, 2013. Retrieved October 22, 2013.
- City of Calgary (2006). "Hidden Valley Community Statistics" (PDF). Retrieved 2007-05-14.[permanent dead link]
- "2012 Civic Census Results" (PDF). City of Calgary. 2012. Retrieved February 4, 2013.
- "Community Boundaries" (Esri shapefile). City of Calgary. Retrieved February 5, 2013.
- City of Calgary (2004). "Ward 4 Profile" (PDF). Retrieved 2007-05-14.[permanent dead link]
- Calgary Communities - Hidden Valley Community Association
|This Calgary-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|