|• Mayor||Naheed Nenshi|
|• Administrative body||Calgary City Council|
|• Councillor||Ward Sutherland|
|Elevation||1,120 m (3,670 ft)|
|• Average Income||$32,400|
|Website||Greenwood/Greenbriar Community Association|
Greenwood/Greenbriar is a residential neighbourhood in the north-west quadrant of Calgary, Alberta. It is bounded by the Trans-Canada Highway to the south, the Bow River to the north, Stoney Trail to the west and the community of Bowness to the east. Canada Olympic Park borders the neighbourhood to the south. The community consists primarily of a mobile home park, Greenwood Village; maps since the early 1980s have shown proposed streets south of the mobile home park and north of the Trans-Canada Highway, but as of 2008 no construction has actually occurred.
It is represented in the Calgary City Council by the Ward 1 councillor.
In the City of Calgary's 2012 municipal census, Greenwood/Greenbriar had a population of  With a land area of 1.2 km2 (0.46 sq mi), it had a population density of 790/km2 (2,040/sq mi) in 2012.946 living in 501 dwellings, a 1.5% increase from its 2011 population of 932.
Residents in this community had a median household income of $32,400 in 2000, and there were 28.5% low income residents living in the neighbourhood. As of 2000, 15.5% of the residents were immigrants. All buildings were single-family detached homes or mobile homes, and 10.9% of the housing was used for renting.
- "Calgary Elections". City of Calgary. October 21, 2013. Retrieved October 22, 2013.
- City of Calgary (2006). "Greenwood/Greenbriar Community Statistics" (PDF). Retrieved 2007-05-14.
- "2012 Civic Census Results" (PDF). City of Calgary. 2012. Retrieved February 4, 2013.
- "Community Boundaries" (Esri shapefile). City of Calgary. Retrieved February 5, 2013.
- City of Calgary (2004). "Ward 1 Profile" (PDF). Retrieved 2007-05-14.
- Federation of Calgary Communities. "Greenwood/Greenbriar Community". Retrieved 2007-07-11.
||Bow River||Silver Springs|
|Cougar Ridge||Cougar Ridge||Canada Olympic Park|
|This Calgary-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|