|• Mayor||Naheed Nenshi|
|• Administrative body||Calgary City Council|
|• Councillor||Sean Chu|
|Elevation||1,050 m (3,440 ft)|
|• Average Income||$45,898|
|Website||Greenview Community Association|
Greenview is a residential neighbourhood in the northeast quadrant of Calgary, Alberta. It is bounded to the north by 64 Avenue N, to the east by Deerfoot Trail, to the south by McKnight Boulevard and Edmonton Trail and to the west by 14 Street W.
The area was part of the Thorncliffe/Greenview neighbourhood until 1991, when it was divided into Thorncliffe, North Haven and Greenview. It is represented in the Calgary City Council by the Ward 4 councillor.
Residents in this community had a median household income of $45,898 in 2000, and there were 19% low income residents living in the neighbourhood. As of 2000, 20.6% of the residents were immigrants. A proportion of 48.5% of the buildings were condominiums or apartments, and 65.4% of the housing was used for renting.
The community is served by Colonel Sanders Elementary, Thorncliffe Elementary and Greenview Bilingual Elementary public schools, as well as Corpus Christi Elementary School (Catholic).
- "Calgary Elections". City of Calgary. October 21, 2013. Retrieved October 22, 2013.
- City of Calgary (2006). "Greenview Community Statistics" (PDF). Retrieved 2007-05-16.
- "2012 Civic Census Results" (PDF). City of Calgary. 2012. Retrieved February 4, 2013.
- "Community Boundaries" (Esri shapefile). City of Calgary. Retrieved February 5, 2013.
- City of Calgary (2004). "Ward 4 Profile" (PDF). Retrieved 2007-05-16.[permanent dead link]
||Thorncliffe||Thorncliffe||Calgary International Airport|
|Highwood||Greenview Industrial Park, Deerfoot Trail|