Coach Hill, Calgary
|• Mayor||Naheed Nenshi|
|• Administrative body||Calgary City Council|
|• Councillor||Jeffrey Davison|
|• Total||1.1 km2 (0.4 sq mi)|
|Elevation||1,215 m (3,986 ft)|
|• Average Income||$75,337|
|Website||Coach Hill Community Association|
Coach Hill is a residential neighbourhood in the southwest quadrant of Calgary, Alberta, Canada. It is bounded by Sarcee Trail to the east, Bow Trail to the south, 69 Street to the west and Old Banff Coach Road to the north.
This neighbourhood is served by the 69th Street CTrain station.
In the City of Calgary's 2012 municipal census, Coach Hill had a population of 3,279 living in 1,480 dwellings, a 2.7% increase from its 2011 population of 3,194. With a land area of 1.1 km2 (0.42 sq mi), it had a population density of 2,980/km2 (7,700/sq mi) in 2012.
Residents in this community had a median household income of $75,337 in 2000, and there were 5% low income residents living in the neighbourhood. As of 2000, 20.6% of the residents were immigrants. A proportion of 16.4% of the buildings were condominiums or apartments, and 15.7% of the housing was used for renting.
- "Calgary Elections". City of Calgary. 2017. Retrieved November 12, 2017.
- City of Calgary (2006). "Coach Hill Community Statistics" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on 2007-09-30. Retrieved 2007-05-12.
- "2012 Civic Census Results" (PDF). City of Calgary. 2012. Retrieved February 4, 2013.
- "Community Boundaries" (Esri shapefile). City of Calgary. Retrieved February 5, 2013.
- City of Calgary (2004). "Ward 6 Profile" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on 2008-04-11. Retrieved 2007-05-12.