|• Mayor||Naheed Nenshi|
|• Administrative body||Calgary City Council|
|• Councillor||Evan Woolley|
|• Total||1.1 km2 (0.4 sq mi)|
|Elevation||1,140 m (3,740 ft)|
|• Average Income||$40,733|
|Website||Rosscarrock Community Association|
Rosscarrock is a residential neighbourhood in the southwest quadrant of Calgary, Alberta. It is bounded to the north by Bow Trail to the east by 33 Street W, to the south by 17 Avenue S and to the west by 45 Street W. The Westbrook Mall is located in the northeast corner of the neighbourhood, and it is bordered by the Shaganappi golf course.
In the City of Calgary's 2012 municipal census, Rosscarrock had a population of 3,356 living in 1,645 dwellings, a 5.7% increase from its 2011 population of 3,175. With a land area of 1.1 km2 (0.42 sq mi), it had a population density of 3,050/km2 (7,900/sq mi) in 2012.
Residents in this community had a median household income of $40,733 in 2000, and there were 27.6% low income residents living in the neighbourhood. As of 2000, 22.3% of the residents were immigrants. A proportion of 53.3% of the buildings were condominiums or apartments, and 65.8% of the housing was used for renting.
The community is served by Ernest Manning High and Rosscarrock Elementary public schools, as well as by St. Michael Elementary & Junior High (Catholic, Late French Immersion, International Baccalaureate).
- "Calgary Elections". City of Calgary. 2017. Retrieved November 12, 2017.
- City of Calgary (2006). "Rosscarrock Community Statistics" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on 2007-09-30. Retrieved 2007-05-17.
- "2012 Civic Census Results" (PDF). City of Calgary. 2012. Retrieved February 4, 2013.
- "Community Boundaries" (Esri shapefile). City of Calgary. Retrieved February 5, 2013.
- City of Calgary (2004). "Ward 6 Profile" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on 2008-04-11. Retrieved 2007-05-17.