|• Mayor||Naheed Nenshi|
|• Administrative body||Calgary City Council|
|• Councillor||Evan Woolley|
|• Total||1.1 km2 (0.4 sq mi)|
|Elevation||1,140 m (3,740 ft)|
|• Average Income||$40,733|
|Website||Rosscarrock Community Association|
Rosscarrock is a residential neighbourhood in the south-west quadrant of Calgary, Alberta. It is bounded to the north by Bow Trail to the east by 33 Street W, to the south by 17 Avenue S and to the west by 45 Street W. The Westbrook Mall is located in the north-east corner of the neighbourhood, and it is bordered by the Shaganappi golf course.
Residents in this community had a median household income of $40,733 in 2000, and there were 27.6% low income residents living in the neighbourhood. As of 2000, 22.3% of the residents were immigrants. A proportion of 53.3% of the buildings were condominiums or apartments, and 65.8% of the housing was used for renting.
The community is served by Ernest Manning High and Rosscarrock Elementary public schools, as well as by St. Michael Elementary & Junior High (Catholic, Late French Immersion, International Baccalaureate).
- "Calgary Elections". City of Calgary. 2017. Retrieved November 12, 2017.
- City of Calgary (2006). "Rosscarrock Community Statistics" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on 2007-09-30. Retrieved 2007-05-17.
- "2012 Civic Census Results" (PDF). City of Calgary. 2012. Retrieved February 4, 2013.
- "Community Boundaries" (Esri shapefile). City of Calgary. Retrieved February 5, 2013.
- City of Calgary (2004). "Ward 6 Profile" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on 2008-04-11. Retrieved 2007-05-17.