|• Mayor||Naheed Nenshi|
|• Administrative body||Calgary City Council|
|• Councillor||Brian Pincott|
|• Total||1.0 km2 (0.4 sq mi)|
|Elevation||1,075 m (3,527 ft)|
|• Average Income||$62,374|
|Website||Elboya Community Association|
Elboya is a residential neighbourhood in the south-west quadrant of Calgary, Alberta. It is bounded by the Elbow River to the north, 4th Street SW / 45 Avenue SW / Macleod Trail to the east, 50 Avenue S to the south and Elbow Drive to the west. Stanley Park borders the community to the northeast.
It was annexed to the City of Calgary in 1910, and was established as a neighbourhood in 1947, when most of the development occurred. It is represented in the Calgary City Council by the Ward 11 councillor.
Residents in this community had a median household income of $62,374 in 2000, and there were 16% low income residents living in the neighbourhood. As of 2000, 17.1% of the residents were immigrants. A proportion of 37.4% of the buildings were condominiums or apartments, and 39.2% of the housing was used for renting.
- "Calgary Elections". City of Calgary. October 21, 2013. Retrieved October 22, 2013.
- City of Calgary (2006). "Elboya Community Statistics" (PDF). Retrieved 2007-05-10.
- "2012 Civic Census Results" (PDF). City of Calgary. 2012. Retrieved February 4, 2013.
- "Community Boundaries" (Esri shapefile). City of Calgary. Retrieved February 5, 2013.
- City of Calgary (2004). "Ward 11 Profile" (PDF). Retrieved 2007-05-10.
|Rideau Park||Parkhill/Stanley Park|
|Britannia||Manchester Industrial Park|
|Windsor Park||Windsor Park||Manchester|
|This Calgary-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|