Vista Heights, Calgary
|• Mayor||Naheed Nenshi|
|• Administrative body||Calgary City Council|
|• Councillor||Harnirjodh Singh Chahal|
|• Total||1.0 km2 (0.4 sq mi)|
|Elevation||1,090 m (3,580 ft)|
|• Average Income||$51,370|
|Website||Vista Heights Community Association|
Vista Heights is a residential neighbourhood in the north-east quadrant of Calgary, Alberta. It is bounded to the south by the Trans-Canada Highway and to the west by Deerfoot Trail. To the north and east it borders the South Airways Industrial Area.
Residents in this community had a median household income of $51,370 in 2000, and there were 25.4% low income residents living in the neighbourhood. As of 2000, 18.6% of the residents were immigrants. Most buildings were single-family detached homes and row houses, and 47% of the housing was used for renting.
The community is served by the Vista Heights Elementary public school.
- "Calgary Elections". City of Calgary. 2017. Retrieved November 12, 2017.
- City of Calgary (2006). "Vista Heights Community Statistics" (PDF). Retrieved 2007-05-11.
- "2012 Civic Census Results" (PDF). City of Calgary. 2012. Retrieved February 4, 2013.
- "Community Boundaries" (Esri shapefile). City of Calgary. Retrieved February 5, 2013.
- City of Calgary (2004). "Ward 3 Profile" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on 2008-04-11. Retrieved 2007-05-11.
|This Calgary-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|