Korean Air destinations
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (October 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Korean Air flies to 11 domestic- and 115 international destinations in 52 countries on 6 continents (except seasonal charter), including destinations for cargo services.
- routesonline.com - Korean Air Cargo Adds New Chicago / Halifax Routing from August 2015
- "Korean Air opens Nanjing - Busan service". Hello Nanjing. 9 May 2013. Retrieved 9 May 2013.
- "Korean Air Schedules Marseille Charters in 16Q3". routesonline.com. 22 June 2016. Retrieved 22 June 2016.
- "New announcement to Colombo, Sri Lanka and Male, Maldives" (Press release). Korean Air. Retrieved 13 December 2012.
- Korean cargo launch Guadalajara charters
- Hans Olav Nyborg (5 April 2016). "Koreansk flyselskap skal fly charter til Oslo i sommer" [Korean airline will fly charters to Oslo in summer] (in Norwegian). Retrieved 22 August 2016.
- "Korean Air conectará Seúl y Barcelona con un vuelo directo en abril de 2017". Europa Press. Retrieved 23 November 2016. (spanish)
- Article referencing Korean Air Krabi charter
- "Korean Air makes Houston its next U.S. city". USA Today. February 5, 2014. Retrieved February 10, 2014.
- April 1981 route map retrieved 9 December 2009.
- 1986 time table
- 1996 route map
- October 2004 route map
- March 2002 route map
- "Korean Air ends Siem Reap flights in Jan 2017". routesonline. Retrieved 24 November 2016.
- airlineroute.net - Korean Air Closes Reservation for Planned Nairobi Service due mid-July 2015
- "Korean Air ends Saudi Arabia service in Feb 2017". routesonline. Retrieved 23 November 2016.
19. http://mbn.mk.co.kr/pages/news/newsView.php?category=mbn00007&news_seq_no=2720591 / KOREAN AIR DELHI New route
20. http://english.yonhapnews.co.kr/news/2015/03/24/0200000000AEN20150324008400320.html // KOREAN AIR and JIN AIR CODESHARE
21. http://www.newsis.com/ar_detail/view.html?ar_id=NISX20150417_0013606722&cID=10402&pID=10400 / KOREAN AIR NEW ROUTE, Kaohsiung
22. http://www.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20160328000761 / KOREAN AIR AND JIN AIR ROUTE, IT IS CODESHARE. NOW