North Glenmore, Calgary
|North Glenmore Park|
|• Mayor||Naheed Nenshi|
|• Administrative body||Calgary City Council|
|• Councillor||Jeromy Farkas|
|• Total||1.1 km2 (0.4 sq mi)|
|Elevation||1,100 m (3,600 ft)|
|• Average Income||$61,175|
|Website||North Glenmore Park Community Association|
North Glenmore Park is a residential neighbourhood in the south-west quadrant of Calgary, Alberta. It is bounded by 50 Avenue SW to the north, Glenmore Athletic Park, Lakeview Golf Course and Earl Grey Golf Club to the east, Earl Grey Golf Club to the south and Crowchild Trail SW to the west.
In the City of Calgary's 2012 municipal census, North Glenmore Park had a population of  With a land area of 1.2 km2 (0.46 sq mi), it had a population density of 1,990/km2 (5,150/sq mi) in 2012.2,386 living in 1,020 dwellings, a -0.1% increase from its 2011 population of 2,388.
Residents in this community had a median household income of $61,175 in 2000, and there were 11.2% low income residents living in the neighbourhood. As of 2000, 17.6% of the residents were immigrants. A proportion of 8.3% of the buildings were condominiums or apartments, and 21.4% of the housing was used for renting.
Under an unusual agreement with the neighbouring Lakeview Community Association, North Glenmore Park Community Association may draw the membership of residents of Lakeview living east of 30th Street SW.
The community is served by the Central Memorial/Lord Shaughnessy High School Campus (which houses Juno Beach Academy of Canadian Studies, National Sport Academy and School of Performing and Visual Arts at Central Memorial; a public school), St. James Elementary and Junior High School (Catholic), the Emily Follensbee School for severely disabled students and the Calgary Girls' School charter school.
- "Calgary Elections". City of Calgary. 2017. Retrieved November 12, 2017.
- City of Calgary (2006). "North Glenmore Park Community Statistics" (PDF). Retrieved 2007-05-14.
- Johnston, Emeley (1975). Communities six : Calgary grows to the northeast and southwest. Century Calgary Publications. p. 33.
- "2012 Civic Census Results" (PDF). City of Calgary. 2012. Retrieved February 4, 2013.
- "Community Boundaries" (Esri shapefile). City of Calgary. Retrieved February 5, 2013.
- City of Calgary (2004). "Ward 11 Profile" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on 2007-07-22. Retrieved 2007-05-14.
- Federation of Calgary Communities (2007). "Lakeview Community Association - Community Association Boundaries". Retrieved 2007-07-08.
- Federation of Calgary Communities (2007). "North Glenmore Park Community Association - Community Association Boundaries". Retrieved 2007-07-08.