Miner in 2015
|Education||University of Massachusetts Lowell (Ph.D.)|
|Known for||Co-Founder of Android Inc.|
Rich Miner (born May 25, 1964) is an investment partner on the GV team. Miner joined the GV team in March, 2009 and is based out of Cambridge, MA. Before joining GV, Miner was a co-founder of Android, Inc., origin of the Android mobile operating system and was an executive on the Android team after its acquisition by Google. Miner also co-founded Wildfire Communications, a voice communications startup that was sold to Orange in April 2000. He has a doctorate in computer science from the University of Massachusetts Lowell.
- "Google's Newest Venture". 20 March 2009.
- "Q&A with Rich Miner". 6 November 2007.
- Michalski, Jerry (October 19, 1994). "Platforms for Communication" (PDF). Release 1.0. Retrieved Oct 22, 2013.
- Kirsner, Scott (7 September 2007). "Introducing the Google Phone". The Boston Globe.
- "Google Ventures – Bios". Google Ventures. 2009. Retrieved 4 April 2010.
|This article about an American businessperson born in the 1960s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|