Google Opinion Rewards
20180523 / May 23, 2018
|Operating system||Android, iOS|
Google Opinion Rewards is a rewards-based program developed by Google. It was initially launched as a survey mobile app for Android and iOS developed by Google. The app allows users to answer surveys and earn rewards. On Android, users earn Google Play credits which can be redeemed by buying paid apps from Google Play Store. On iOS, users are paid via PayPal. Users in the available countries who are over 18 years old are eligible. In May 2017, Google extended the app’s availability to India, Singapore, and Turkey. The app is currently available for download in 22 countries.
In May 2018, Google announced it would incorporate Cross Media Panel, another one of its rewards-based programs, into the Google Opinion Rewards program.
- "Google Opinion Rewards". APKMirror. Android Police. May 26, 2018. Retrieved May 26, 2018.
- "Google Opinion Rewards app now available in India: Here's what it does". The Indian Express. May 25, 2017.
- "Turn On Notifications In Google Opinion Rewards to Never Miss Free Money". Lifehacker. January 28, 2017.
- Pratap, Ketan (May 24, 2017). "Google Opinion Rewards Android App Now Available in India, Awards Google Play Credits". NDTV.
- El Khoury, Rita (December 12, 2016). "[Update: Austria] Google Opinion Rewards is now available in Switzerland". Android Police.
- "App availability and eligibility". Support. Google. Retrieved 7 July 2017.
- "Google Opinion Rewards to incorporate 'Cross Media Panel' research program, add incentives". 9to5Google. 2018-05-03. Retrieved 2018-05-15.