Pichette holds a Bachelor of Business Administration from Université du Québec à Montréal (UQAM) (1987) and an MA in Philosophy, Politics and Economics from Pembroke College, Oxford. He received a Rhodes scholarship.
Before joining Google, he worked at McKinsey & Company and Bell Canada (2001–2008). He is a board member of Bombardier, the Trudeau Foundation, and is also on the advisory board of startups including Boosted Boards, Zoona, and OkHi.
- Bell Canada Executive Patrick Pichette to Join Google Executive Team
- "Google CFO to take on HR duties". HR Grapevine. 14 April 2011. Retrieved 28 October 2014.
- Liz Gannes (April 11, 2011). "More Google Management Changes: CFO Patrick Pichette Adds BizOps and HR to His Duties". All Things D. Retrieved January 26, 2017.
- Guyunn, Jessica (10 March 2015). "Google CFO Patrick Pichette to retire". USA Today. Retrieved 10 March 2015.
- Patrick Pichette (March 10, 2015). "Blog posting". Google Plus. Retrieved January 26, 2017.
|This biography about a Canadian businessperson is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|