|Founded||Boston, Massachusetts, USA.|
|Headquarters||Boston, Massachusetts, USA|
|Alex Schwartz (CEO)|
|Products||Snuggle Truck, Smuggle Truck, AaaaaAAaaaAAAaaAAAAaAAAAA!!!: For The Awesome, Jack Lumber|
Owlchemy Labs, LLC or Owlchemy is a video game developer based in Boston, Massachusetts, US. The company was founded in 2010 by Worcester Polytechnic Institute graduate Alex Schwartz. Owlchemy is best known for its video game franchise titled Snuggle Truck. They are currently developing the interactive fiction game Dyscourse.
- Jack Lumber - Windows, Mac OS X, Linux (2013)
- Snuggle Truck – iOS (2011), Nokia N9, BlackBerry PlayBook, Steam (software) (2012)
- Smuggle Truck – Windows, Mac OS X (2011)
- AaaaaAAaaaAAAaaAAAAaAAAAA!!!: For The Awesome (with Dejobaan Games) - Windows (2011)
- Super Ramen BROTHers - iOS (2010)
Snuggle Truck controversy
Owlchemy originally developed a game called Smuggle Truck with a premise of smuggling immigrants into the US. The game was inspired by Owlchemy developer Yilmaz Kiymaz's experience as a Turkish citizen attempting to stay in the US after graduating. Apple rejected the game for its App Store due to the controversial subject matter. Owlchemy retitled the project Snuggle Truck and changed the premise to taking fuzzy animals to the zoo. The rebranded game was accepted into the app store.