Symons Valley, Calgary
|• Administrative body||Calgary City Council|
|• Councillors||Joe Magliocca and Jim Stevenson|
|Elevation||1,170 m (3,840 ft)|
|Website||Symons Valley Community Association|
Symons Valley is the residential area in the northwest quadrant of Calgary, Alberta, Canada that comprises numerous neighbourhoods. It is bounded by the city's boundary with Rocky View County to the north, Stoney Trail to the south, and Sarcee Trail to the west. It is bisected by Symons Valley Road, which becomes Highway 772.
- Evanston - Developers: Qualico Developments, Hopewell Communities (Creekside), Genesis Land Development Inc, Dundee Developments (Evans Ridge)
- Kincora - Developers: Apex Land (Kincora and Kincora Glen), Genesis Land Development Inc (Kincora by Genesis)
- Nolan Hill - Developer: United Communities
- Sage Hill - Developers: United Communities, Genesis Land Development Inc (Sage Meadows and Sage Hill Crossing Shopping Centre)
- Sherwood - Developers: Genesis Land Development Inc (Sherwood Estates), Melcor (Sherwood), Intergulf-Cidex (Beacon Heights)
In 2006 the neighbourhood had a population of 3,598.