|Products||organic herbal teas; bodycare oils; ayurvedic food supplements and formulas.|
Number of employees
The company was founded in 2001 by Sebastian Pole and Tim Westwell. The business is based in Bristol and works with over 5000 growers across the world, employing over 70 people in the UK and the products are sold in over 40 countries. Pukka Herbs is a totally organic businesses (certified by the Soil Association). The portfolio includes over 30 herbal, green, fruit and black teas and over 75 food supplements. A selection of the teas are stocked by most major multiples as well as other leading retailers and independent health stores, while the complete range is available online.
The company actively seeks Fairtrade and FairWild certified ingredients for its products and FSC certified materials for its packaging. It invests in climate change and resource conservation projects.
- "The Pukka Beginnings". Pukka Herbs. Retrieved 2012-05-03.
- Loizou, Kiki (24 June 2012). "How I Made It: Tim Westwell, founder of Pukka Herbs". Sunday Times. Retrieved 5 December 2015.
- "Sebastian Pole of Pukka Herbs in Bristol". Soil Association. Retrieved 5 December 2015.
- "Pukka Herbns: Demonstrating that Ideology and Business can be Combined". Alliance for Natural Health. Retrieved 5 December 2015.
- "Shopping guide to Tea, from Ethical Consumer". Ethical Consumer. Retrieved 5 December 2015.
- "Pukka Herbs". Positive Luxury. Retrieved 5 December 2015.
|This article about a company of the UK is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|