Faridabad-Noida-Ghaziabad Expressway or FNG Expressway is a under-construction 56 km long 6-lane (expandable to 8 lanes) road under construction.
- Mid 1989: Project is conceived.
- Sep 2014: Work is under progress on the Uttar Pradesh part of the upcoming expressway.
- Oct 2015: 70% work on Noida part is completed. Work not started in Faridabad part.
- Oct 2015: National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) takes over the project.
- Dec 2017: Work on Expressway to start in 2018
- April 2018: Work on Expressway started in Noida.
FNG Expressway is around 56 km long with 20 km in Noida-Greater Noida region, 8 km in Ghaziabad, while the remaining 28.1 km is in the Faridabad region, especially the developing sectors of Neharpar. According to the plan, FNG from Noida side will become operational in the next 14 months while it would take three years for the whole stretch to become fully operational
The completed expressway designed by IIT-Roorkee will offer commuters direct connectivity between Noida and Greater Faridabad and put an end to massive traffic jams A bridge is also planned from Noida's Sector 150 to National Highway 2 in Faridabad as a part of the FNG (Faridabad-Noida-Ghaziabad Expressway).