London Buses route 70
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Garage||Westbourne Park (X)|
|Start||South Kensington station|
|Length||8 miles (13 km)|
On 3 August 2004, the route was included in the sale of Thorpes to Metroline.
Upon being re-tendered in 1999, the route was awarded to Thorpes from 14 June 2000.
- South Kensington station
- Notting Hill Gate station
- Bayswater station
- Ladbroke Grove station
- East Acton station
- Acton Central station
- Acton Market Place
- FirstGroup Announces Sale of Eight London Bus Depots FirstGroup 9 April 2013
- Aberdeen firm FirstGroup sells off depots for £80m BBC News 9 April 2013
- Date set for Aussie takeover of London bus routes Australasian Bus & Coach 14 June 2013
- "Bus Service proposals: Extension of route 70 and new stops for route 27". Transport for London. Retrieved 20 November 2014.
- History Metroline
- Bus tender results Route 70 Transport for London 22 November 2004
- Bus tender results Route 70 Transport for London 15 September 2011
Media related to London Buses route 70 at Wikimedia Commons