(Redirected from Bp)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up BP or Bp. in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
BP (formerly British Petroleum) is a British multinational oil and gas company.
BP, bp, and Bp may also refer to:
Business and organisations
- BP Canada, the Canadian division of the oil company BP
- BP Studio, a Florentine fashion house that produces women's knitwear
- Air Botswana, IATA airline code BP
- Bavaria Party, a political party in Bavaria, Germany
- Brexit Party, a eurosceptic political party in the UK.
- Boston Pizza, also known as BP, a Canadian-based restaurant chain
- Farmers' Party (Netherlands), (in Dutch: Boerenpartij, BP), a Dutch agrarian political party
- Robert Baden-Powell, 1st Baron Baden-Powell (1857–1941), known as B-P, founder of The Boy Scouts Association
- Benny Parsons (1941–2007), nicknamed BP, NASCAR champion and commentator
- BP Cooper, an American screenwriter, film and commercial producer
- BP Fallon (born 1946), an Irish DJ and author
- BP Valenzuela (born 1995), a Filipino singer-songwriter
- BP Pedestrian Bridge, a footbridge in the Loop community area of Chicago, Illinois, U.S.
- BP Structure, an exposed impact crater in Libya
- Bletchley Park, the central site for British codebreakers during World War II, known as B.P.
- Solomon Islands, FIPS country code BP, and NATO country code digram BP
- Bp., a written abbreviation of Budapest
Science, technology and mathematics
Biology and medicine
- BP holin family, or β-proteobacterial holin family, proteins
- Base pair (bp), building blocks of the DNA double helix
- Binding potential, in pharmacokinetics and receptor-ligand kinetics
- Blood pressure, the pressure of circulating blood on the walls of blood vessels
- British Pharmacopoeia, the national pharmacopoeia of the UK
Computing and telecommunications
Other uses in science, technology and mathematics
- Bp star, a type B chemically peculiar star
- Before Present, a time scale used mainly in geology and other scientific disciplines
- Black powder, in pyrotechnics
- Boron phosphide, a chemical compound of boron and phosphorus
- Brown–Peterson cohomology in mathematics, representing spectrum denoted by BP
- BP, a variant of the Mazda B engine
- Biphenyl, or lemonene, or BP, an organic compound
- Bisphenols, e.g. bisphenol A is known as BPA
- Baseball Prospectus, a statistical website and series of annuals
- IF Brommapojkarna, a Swedish football team
- Bohlen–Pierce scale, or B–P scale, a musical tuning and scale
- ⟨bp⟩, a Latin-script digraph
- Basis point, one hundredth of a percent
- British Parliamentary Style, a debating style
- BP (Broken Pekoe), a tea leaf grading
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title BP.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.