Mohamad Fasiah Mohd Fakeh
محمد فاسياه بن محمد فاكيه
|Chairman of Federal Agricultural Marketing Authority (FAMA)|
|Assumed office |
4 May 2020
|Director General||Zainal Abidin Yang Razalli|
|Preceded by||Ishak Ismail|
|Member of the Malaysian Parliament|
for Sabak Bernam
|Assumed office |
5 May 2013
|Preceded by||Abdul Rahman Bakri (UMNO—BN)|
|Majority||1,890 (2013) |
Mohamad Fasiah bin Mohd. Fakeh
Sabak Bernam, Selangor, Malaysia
|Political party||United Malays National Organisation (UMNO) (until 2018)|
Malaysian United Indigenous Party (BERSATU) (since 2019)
|Barisan Nasional (BN) (until 2018)|
Pakatan Harapan (PH) (2019–2020)
Perikatan Nasional (PN) (since 2020)
|Alma mater||Universiti Malaya|
In May 2013, Mohamad Fasiah first contested to become an MP in the 13th Malaysian general election and subsequently won the Sabak Bernam seat with a 1,890 majority.
He was successfully re-elected as MP for the same seat in the 14th Malaysian general election.
|2013||P092 Sabak Bernam, Selangor||Mohamad Fasiah Mohd. Fakeh (UMNO)||16,510||53.04%||Abdul Aziz Bari (PKR)||14,620||46.96%||31,859||1,890||85.37%|
|2018||Mohamad Fasiah Mohd. Fakeh (UMNO)||12,862||38.57%||Warno Dogol (PPBM)||11,188||33.55%||34,023||1,674||83.26%|
|Muhammad Labib Abd Jalil (PAS)||9,300||27.89%|
Honours of Malaysia
- Malaysia :
- Officer of the Order of the Defender of the Realm (KMN) (2014)
- Pahang :
- Knight Companion of the Order of the Crown of Pahang (DIMP) – Dato' (2014)
- "Lebih ramai MP PN pegang jawatan GLC". Andrew Ong (in Malay). Malaysiakini. 21 May 2020. Retrieved 21 May 2020.
- Mazwin Nik Anis, Muguntan Vanar and Zakiah Koya (15 December 2018). "Six more MPs leave Umno". The Star. Retrieved 15 December 2018.
- Mazwin Nik Anis and Joseph Kaos Jr (12 February 2019). "Seven Umno MPs join Bersatu". The Star. Retrieved 13 February 2019.
- "my undi : Kawasan & Calon-Calon PRU13 : Keputusan PRU13 (Archived copy)". www.myundi.com.my. Archived from the original on 30 March 2014. Retrieved 9 April 2014.
- "Keputusan Pilihan Raya Umum ke-13". Utusan Malaysia. Archived from the original on 21 March 2018. Retrieved 26 October 2014.
- "SEMAKAN KEPUTUSAN PILIHAN RAYA UMUM KE – 14" (in Malay). Election Commission of Malaysia. Retrieved 17 May 2018. Percentage figures based on total turnout.
- "The Star Online GE14". The Star. Retrieved 24 May 2018. Percentage figures based on total turnout.