Welcome to my page! I edit music, royalty, television, film, and gaming related articles.
- 1 A small list of things about me, and my interests
- 2 My favorite actors/actresses, authors and musicians
- 3 Welcome!
- 4 Username
- 5 Career plans
- 6 Discography
- 7 Florence Welch and Florence and the Machine: One of My Odd British Obsessions
- 8 Kaskade
- 9 KCRW
- 10 My Favorite Youtubers
- 11 Glastonbury Festival: How Did I Become Immersed With It? Added September 11, 2011
- 12 Sia Furler: How Did I Hear Of Her?
- 13 Summary and People I Look Up To
- 14 My Future Plans
- 15 Me and Technology
- 16 Some of my interests
- 17 Star Magazine
A small list of things about me, and my interests
|This user supports gender equality.|
|This user is an ally of the lesbian, gay, bisexual, and trans community.|
|This user supports and encourages the practice of safe sex.|
| This user enjoys gay porn..
.. a lot!
(I'm currently trying to stop watching it at the moment.)
Dear LucilleBall. Your User:LucilleBall page is above the template_include_limit. As a result, the bottom of this page was not displayed correctly. At Category:Pages where template include size is exceeded, we are trying to fix the pages on overflow in order to empty this maintenance category (see the related talk page). Your original page can be seen in the page history (although it will not display correctly). In any case, feel free to revert if you disagree and prefer to fix the problem by yourselves.
Welcome to my channel!! Enjoy browsing at my many interests and future plans!
I chose it due to the fact that my comic inspiration--the woman who inspired me to become a comedian--is the legendary Emmy Award winning actress Lucille Ball.
I'm currently a junior in high school. Once I graduate, I plan on enrolling in a university in Philadelphia--Temple; Villanova-- or maybe even some college in Boston too, such as Boston University, or the Berkeley School of Music. Once I graduate college, I plan on becoming a record producer, and using the "Kaskade Formula", as I call it. It's where I produce, arrange, mix and write every song for an album of mine, and the help comes from the singers that I enlist to sing my songs. In turn, me and the singers get full credit in the liner notes of the album. I have songs on my Reverb Nation profile; ]. I also have plans to release the very first volume of my autobiography, and get into standup comedy (but not right now because I'm underage), but those are side plans.
- 18 March 2013 update*: The plans above have all been shelved. Starting in September of 2014, I'm attending Brookdale. I'm currently unemployed. I worked at Great Adventure from 23 March--27 June 2013. However, I do have a modeling engagement on my 17th birthday, 25 August 2013. I'm also trying to become a member of ASCAP so that I can be signed to a record label as a staff songwriter similar to Ke$ha pre-fame.
===Remix albums=== (ALL are now shelved; if they were released, they would be slapped with copyright infringement claims)
- I make remixes of my favorite songs, thus explaining my debut album.
- I make remixes on my own, without a recording studio, and I use Mixcraft to make them.
For remix production:
- Remix albums I'm making are in production and are NOT finished.
- Remix albums I've finished are finished and will not have an in production mark next to them. They'll say "Finished production on (day/month/year)"
- My Favorite Songs...: Remixed... (finished production on 9 February 2012)
- My Favorite Songs...: Remixed... (Deluxe Edition) (8 songs I remixed directly after remixing the very last song on MFS...: R...) (finished production on 12 February 2012)
- Are You Calling Me A Bad DJ? Bloody Bloke. (finished production on 10 March 2012)
- Are You Calling Me A Bad DJ? Bloody Bloke. (Deluxe Edition) (done)
- Trying To Forget (All About You) (done)
- Lifelong Loves (in production)
I've also made a new album, Lifelong Loves, where I mix songs. It's a 2 disc album but it's an online one. I've made 14 songs for it so far. Here are the singles I'm releasing soon. for Disc 2:
- My Mix of....--------------Release Date
- --Kimbra (Settle Down)-----19 August 2012
- --Beyonce (End of Time)----26 August 2012
- --Portishead (Glory Box)-----2 September 2012
- --Friendly (Sdtrk.. Life)------9 September 2012
- --Redone Adele (C. Shlr.)---16 September 2012
- --FB.S. (Gangster Trin.)---23 September 2012
- --FB.S. (Rckflr. Skank)----30 September 2012
- --Sia (Taken For Granted)--7 October 2012
- --Rihanna (Where Have)--14 October 2012
- --Beck (Loser)----------21 October 2012
- --N.B. w/Eve (What Ifs)---28 October 2012
**Every mix is now shelved; my Mac I used to make these remixes completely crashed while I to prepare my Glory Box mix for a Youtube release, on the morning of 2 September 2012.**
- TBA Mixes:
- _Daniel Bedingfield - James Dean (2001)
- _Amy Winehouse - Stronger Than Me (2003)
- _Neneh Cherry - Buffalo Stance (1988)
- _David Guetta + Sia - She Wolf (Falling To Pieces) (2012)
- _Natasha Bedingfield - Pirate Bones (2010)
- _Lil Wayne - Blunt Blowin (2011)
- _Lil Wayne - 6 Ft, 7 Ft (2011)
- _Rihanna - Lovin You Want (2005)
- _Rihanna - You Da One (2011)
- _Drake ft. Nicki - Up All Night (2010)
- UPDATE: Today, the 15 August 2012, I did 3 more mixes. The first was the song "Gangster Trippin" and the 2nd was "That Rockafeller Skank"; they're both by Fatboy Slim. But I did a third, and it was of "Taken For Granted" by Sia. So I'm now going to include those in the list above. New mixes are in bold face.
- UPDATE: 20 August 2012: I decided I'm not doing "Woman"... it's very hard to mix. So instead I decided to do the song "Loser".
Italics means I've already posted the mix.
- UPDATE: 21 August 2012: Deleted Charles Wright; added Daniel Bedingfield, Amy Winehouse, Neneh Cherry, Lil Wayne, RiRi and Lil Wayne.
Florence Welch and Florence and the Machine: One of My Odd British Obsessions
I've always been fascinated with the British songstress who is Florence and the Machine lead vocalist Florence Welch. I first heard about her and "The Machine" from a US TV promo about the band. In the promo the music video shown (unknown to me at the time was their song Dog Days Are Over) was "Dog Days Are Over" which won them a Grammy Award. Ever since I saw that commercial that day, I've been fascinated with Florence Welch and Florence and the Machine.
I also love Florence and the Machine's (FatM) new songs What The Water Gave Me and Shake It Out. I already have FatM's debut and first album Lungs. I'm also buying Florence and the Machine's second album Ceremonials that is to be released on 1 November 2011 here in the United States.
I heard of him from Nightclub City also (they had his songs Don't Stop Dancing and Calling Out played in heavy rotation), and have bought his albums Fire and Ice (because I loved all the songs on the A-side since the B-side is all remixes), Strobelite Seduction (for his song Angel On My Shoulder), and It's You, It's Me (for the song "Seeing Julie") as of Christmas Day 2011.
I first became interested in the college and public radio show KCRW--K-College-Radio-Workshop--from interviews Sia did 4 times on the formerly Nic Harcourt hosted show Morning Becomes Eclectic and have loved KCRW ever since, and have also seen interviews at KCRW by Florence Welch, Zero 7, and Ximena Sarinana.
My Favorite Youtubers
Here's a list of my favorite Youtube personalities:
- Glozell Green. GloZell is a 38 year old Youtube vlogger and standup comic from Orlando. In Orlando she attended Orlando Lutheran High School, and then went to the University of Central Florida where she graduated at 23 in 1997 with a BFA--Bachelors of Fine Arts--in Musical Theater and moved to Los Angeles. She has been married and divorced twice. Also, she met Kevin Simon--her now long-term boyfriend, who she calls "SK"--in 2000 and they met again in 2009. In 2009 he asked her to marry him in a restaurant, with everyone observing, and she was embarrassed so she said no and is now dating him.
- Philip DeFranco From living in his car in Brooklyn, New York in 2006 to doing his college finals at East Carolina University to temporarily moving to London, England, Phil is making it big after 5 years of vlogging and current event discussing.  and 
- Myself (born 25 August 1996). I'm looking to make it big in this world an am only a sophomore in high school but I want a successful career in either: Law, Radio; (having a radio show like [[Wendy Williams (media personality) did before she quit on July 31, 2009; Standup Comedy (My standup influences: Aisha Tyler, Chelsea Handler, George Carlin, Sarah Colonna, George Lopez, and Roseanne); and being a TV or movie actor. (My TV and movie influences are listed in the section "Summary and People I Look Up To".) , , , , and . My Twitters: , , , , , , , , , , , and 
- Qaadir Howard (born 3 November 1987). He's a 24 year old gay Youtuber who's a singer, vlogger and comedian trying to bring his comedy and drive to perform and sing to the world; but the first step is him going to LA first. He lived in Atlanta with his mother, a former schoolteacher, until recently, when he drove--moved--from Atlanta to Los Angeles this month [April]; he arrived in Los Angeles on 8 April 2012, and left Tampa on 6 April. He left Atlanta to go to Tampa for a few days with a friend of his from when he was in JobCorp for one year in Louisville, and wanted him to go to LA with him, but Qaadir ended up going alone. He's originally from Phoenix, and lived there until he was 11, when he moved to Atlanta; he moved from Atlanta to Los Angeles this month at age 24. This is his Youtube page:  Qaadir's Twitter: .
- Matthew Lush. He's a gay Youtuber, vlogger, nightclub owner from New York, Los Angeles resident, singer, and comedian. Here's his Youtubes: , , and 
Glastonbury Festival: How Did I Become Immersed With It? Added September 11, 2011
Well I'm a devoted fan of Sia as I mention below. And I'm also a huge fan of the duo Zero 7 and their music. I was on Youtube on September 11, 2011 and saw a performance of the Zero 7 song "Distractions" by Sia and Zero 7 at the 2004 Glastonbury Festival. I then looked up more Zero 7 performances at Glastonbury--and Sia's too--and the 2004 performance is their only one. So after Zero 7, I looked up Beyonce's performance at this year's Glastonbury (2011) and saw an interview she did with Lauren Laverne and Jo Whiley directly after her set. I'm a fan, because of today's Glastonbury Youtube search, Glastonbury Festival 2004, Glastonbury Festival 2007, Glastonbury Festival 2010, and Glastonbury Festival 2011.
Sia Furler: How Did I Hear Of Her?
Well I first heard of Sia Furler, the legendary Aussie singer best known for her 2004 single "Breathe Me" off her sophomore (2nd) album Colour The Small One, from the Facebook app Nightclub City. Nightclub City played her hit songs (off her album We Are Born) "Clap Your Hands" and "You've Changed" and I immediately became hooked on her loveliness and had to find out everything about her. That led to me being a devoted Sia fan, and a devoted Zero 7 fan as well. Currently I have 2 Sia albums, Some People Have Real Problems and We Are Born, and I'm trying to buy her previous three albums before SPHRP, Lady Croissant, Colour The Small One, and Healing Is Difficult. I received SPHRP and We Are Born in the mail on 13 August 2011.
I became interested in the Mexican singer-songwriter Ximena Sarinana after I read on Sia's website that Sarinana was opening for Sia on her 2010 We Are Born Tour. I then listened to her song "Different" and really became immersed in her. Thus, I saw her KCRW interview to find out more about her.
Summary and People I Look Up To
I am a 15 year old bisexual GUY named Donald Simmons Jr. I am a BIG Oprah Winfrey, British Monarchy, Spanish Monarchy, Monaco (their monarchy, pertaining to Grace, Princess of Monaco, Rainier III and Albert II of Monaco's rules, Monarchy of France, The Crown Estate and the Duchies of Lancaster and Cornwall, the British Monarchy, Princess Elizabeth, Duchess of Edinburgh aka Elizabeth II and her husband Prince Philippos of Greece and Denmark and Edinburgh aka Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh; their eldest son Prince Charles, Prince of Wales aka Prince Charles of Edinburgh; his ex wife Diana and his current wife Camilla; his oldest son Prince William of Wales and William's wife Catherine aka Princess Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge; Charles' youngest son and William's brother Harry aka Prince Henry of Wales; Charles' younger sister and Elizabeth's youngest and only daughter Anne and her 2 children, Peter (also Peter's wife Autumn Phillips and their baby girl Savannah Phillips) and his sister Zara; Elizabeth's third child and second son Andrew and Andrew's now ex wife Sarah Ferguson and their children Beatrice and Eugenie; and Elizabeth's fourth child, youngest son, and youngest child Edward and his wife Sophie and their 2 children James and Louise; the extended members of the royal family Richard, Duke of Gloucester and Richard's brother Prince Michael of Kent; Michael's wife Princess Michael of Kent; Michael's parents Prince George, Duke of Kent and Princess Marina of Greece and Denmark; and Elizabeth's second cousin Princess Alexandra (born Christmas Day 1936 Alexandra); the ancestry of Alexander the Great; I'm also kind of obsessed with following the lives and careers of people like Will Smith and Jada Pinkett-Smith, Queen Latifah, Erika Alexander, Roseanne; John Goodman; Sarah Chalke; Laurie Metcalf; Michael Fishman; and Sara Gilbert, Kim Fields and her younger sister Alexis Fields; Aisha Tyler from Talk Soup and Friends (TV series), Amy Winehouse, Lisa Lopes, Neneh Cherry, Sia Furler and David Guetta, Queen (band), ABBA, Elvis Presley, Elton John, Celine Dion, Mariah Carey, AC/DC, Pink Floyd, Fleetwood Mac and Stevie Nicks, Selena Gomez, Vanessa Hudgens, Monique Coleman, Venus Williams and Serena Williams, Madonna, Level 42, Martina Navratilova, Lauryn Hill, Wendy Williams (media personality), Selena Gomez, L7 (band), Grace Kelly, Caroline, Princess of Hanover, Fiona Apple, Catherine O'Hara, Nancy Grace, Tom Hanks, the KCRW radio show Morning Becomes Eclectic and it's former host Nic Harcourt, Julia Roberts, Kaley Cuoco and the cast of the CBS series The Big Bang Theory, Johnny Galecki and Glenn Quinn from Roseanne (TV series), Ashton Kutcher, Topher Grace, Laura Prepon, Florence and the Machine, Danny Masterson, Princess Di, Destiny's Child, Lisa Stansfield, Brenda Lee, Joan Osborne, Connie Francis, Eve Arden, Gale Gordon and Frank Nelson, Joan Crawford and Ann Blyth, Patsy Cline, Katy Perry, Vivien Leigh and Laurence Olivier, Kaskade, Haley Gibby (for her work with the DJ Kaskade), Dinah Shore, Queen Noor, Imelda Marcos, Glenn Miller, Shannon Elizabeth, Mark Zuckerberg, Dick Powell and William Powell, Glenn Ford, Madonna (entertainer), Sia Furler, Audrey Hepburn, Eleanor Powell, Judith Sheindlin, Queen Sofia of Spain, Conrad Hilton, Two and a Half Men, Henry Binns and Sam Hardaker aka Zero 7, Simone de Beauvoir, Victoria, Crown Princess of Sweden, Wilhelm II, German Emperor, Angus and Julia Stone, Courtenay, British Columbia, Steve Byrne, (via his The Byrne Identity comedy special on Comedy Central) The Simpsons and Dan Castellaneta, Nancy Cartwright, Yeardley Smith, and Hank Azaria; Akihito, J.K. Rowling, Vivien Leigh, Lana Turner, James Blunt, Tisha Campbell-Martin, Adele, the ancestries of Cleopatra, Julius Caesar, and Robert of Hesbaye, Martin Lawrence, Alan Ball for creating my new favorite HBO show Six Feet Under (TV series), Shane Harper, Matisse, Heart (band), Marillion, Johnny Carson, Jack Benny, Lucille Ball, Aneka, Sinead O'Connor, Kim Carnes and Bette Davis, Joan Osborne, Lauren Lane and Charles Shaughnessy, SWV, TLC, Desi Arnaz, Seth McFarlane, Debra Wilson, Nicki Minaj, Alex Borstein, Sinead O'Connor, Sophie Barker, James Dougherty, Shane Dawson (Youtuber), Irene Dunne, Betty White, Gypsy Rose Lee and June Havoc, Ashley Tisdale and Zac Efron, The Script and OneRepublic, Feist (band), Blondie/Deborah Harry, Katy Perry, Florence Welch, Natasha Leggero, Arden Myrin, Sarah Colonna and Jerry Colonna, Jerry Seinfeld and Ray Romano, Ricki Lake, Anne Frank,Beyonce Knowles, The Cardigans, Jamie Oliver, Vivian Vance and William Frawley, Tyra Banks, M.I.A, Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson, John Farnham, Princess Stephanie of Monaco, Albert II's wife, Sheryl Lee Ralph, Jane Leeves/Wendie Malick/Valerie Bertinelli, Marilyn Monroe, Mickey Rooney, Peter Ford and his father, Loretta Young/Clark Gable, Katey Segal, Ed O'Neill, Christina Applegate, Ray William Johnson (Youtuber), Dorothy Kilgallen (when she was on What's My Line? in the 50s), Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton, Jane Froman, Aneka, Judy Garland, Patti Page, Yul Brynner (because he was bisexual) and Charlton Heston, Simone de Beauvoir, Debbie Reynolds, Kate Bush, Ann Miller, Van Johnson, the writings of both Primo Levi and Tadeusz Borowski,"Maria Magdalena", T'Pau/Carol Decker, French Royal Family, Kimbra, Gotye, Mae West, Calvin Harris, Ke$ha, Skylar Grey, Psy, Philip DeFranco (Youtuber), Ace of Base, Spandau Ballet, Vanessa Carlton, Foreigner (band), Jack Benny, Fred Astaire/Ginger Rogers, the writings of both Elie Wiesel and Jerzy Kosinski, Bob Hope, Madonna, H. John Benjamin, Chris Parnell; Jessica Walter and Judy Greer; Kim Kardashian, Mila Kunis, Philip Oakey, Dane Cook, Daniel Tosh, Christina Aguilera, Rita Rudner, Lily Tomlin, Mike Judge, Eminem, Paul Engemann, Amy Holland, Sharleen Spiteri and her band Texas, Aaliyah, Zero 7, Susan Lucci, Jennifer Love Hewitt--saw her on an episode of Ghost Whisperer and I loved her, Chelsea Handler, Fran Drescher, Tichina Arnold, Jean Paul-Sartre, Shakira, Olivia de Havilland and her sister Joan Fontaine, Katharine Hepburn and Spencer Tracy, Prince Philip (aka the Duke of Edinburgh), Zac Poor, Hall and Oates, Beyonce, The Andrews Sisters, TLC, Selena (singer), Lady Gaga, Monica, Natasha Beddingfield, The Human League, Jazmine Sullivan, Nu Shooz and Valerie Day fan. I have a Facebook profile , 4 Facebook pages , , , , 2 MySpace pages  and , and 9 Twitter pages , , , [, , , , , and ; and one Ning.com page  (That page has since been shutdown because of Ning's new plan feature) or MY network Ning page  (Also shut down). I also have another Wikipedia account besides this one, its .
Another obsession I have is tracing the descent of Queen Victoria's children to this generation of current generation of royals.
My Future Plans
I currently go to Boro and I'm a sophomore. But I'm NOT moving in June to Pemberton Township, New Jersey and will NOT be transferring to Pemberton Township High School. I'm originally from Manalapan Township, New Jersey. Went to middle school at Manalapan-Englishtown Middle School for 2 years (2008-2010) and on June 25, 2010 I moved here to Freehold. I may either stay here in Boro or move to Newark in order to go to a non public high school there.
After high school I'd LOVE to go to s prestigious university near here, preferably in New York. My main choices: Columbia University, (but I'll never get in an Ivy League school; I had a GPA of 3.1 for my freshman year of high school) New York University, the Tisch School of the Arts (Where Lady Gaga went to school), Northeastern University, Rutgers University, Rider University, Boston College, Villanova University, American Academy of Dramatic Arts, (where Princess Grace went to school; after I graduate from the American Academy I'd most likely move to Los Angeles, unless something happens) Brookdale Community College, Penn State University, Temple University, the University of North Florida (as a last resort), Temple University, Yale University, or even the College of New Jersey since it's 40 minutes away from me, or the University of Pennsylvania's Annenberg School for Communication. Update: A friend of mine emailed an administrator there and she said the UoPenn's Annenberg School "does not offer radio courses." Possibly even Princeton University. (But I don't have 4.0 college level grades.... at least Princeton's a 40 minute drive from my apartment.) If by 18 I still reside in Boro or Manalapan. However I may be moving to Hephzibah, Georgia. Also during college I may perform at various nightclubs for money. I'm a lyricist (aka a songwriter)--at 15, been doing it since age 10, when I wrote my first song "Lover's Quarrel"--and am looking to enter into a songwriting contest or 2 maybe by next year. Kind of like Vanessa Carlton; she performed in nightclubs during oollege and went to my favorite university, Columbia. Moving Update: In a few months, my mom and I might be moving to either Englishtown near my cousin, or to Newark to live with my cousin Sharon. Update 2: After I graduate from college or from a university of my choice, I plan on moving to Los Angeles,Philadelphia, Chicago, New York, Jacksonville, San Francisco, Washington. (for my domestic choices) For my foreign choices: I'd move London, Adelaide, Muswell Hill, or Sydney.
Also I am in the process of writing two books that may be released within 2 years. One--a memoir--is going to be called Listen, I Tell You a Mystery. (Which is now either being changed to Turbulence or The Life I Have Is Not The One I Want: A Memoir. Remember I haven't found a publisher yet and haven't written much.) The other, a humor book, is called Why Have I Learned So Much?
Me and Technology
I'm a songwriter and 15. Here's select songs I've written:
Songwriting Fever: (You must Login to SF to see my songs)
I have another Wikipedia page besides this one. It's located here: 
Email me on my business/primary email don29002gmail.com and on my personal Yahoo at don290022yahoo.com (This account was shut down on 6 December 2010). Email me any of these Yahoos now: dacsimmonsyahoo.com (It got shut down in March 2011), staystrongholdurheadhighyahoo.com, don32218yahoo.com, or dons32256yahoo.com.
Some of my interests
- Learning about the British royals' ancestry
- Finding out the my favorite monarch's ancestry
- Learning the lives of such stars as: June Havoc and Gypsy Rose Lee, Lucille Ball and Desi Arnaz, Wendy Williams (media personality), Kate Bush, Queen Noor, Ann Miller, Sia, Adele, Zero 7, Julia Louis Dreyfus, and others.
- Finding out the relations between different Asian, European and South American royal houses
- Following the careers of people I mentioned above
- Filling in crossword puzzles, as did my maternal grandmother, Alvie Tyler, before me. She would fill out TV Guide's crosswords every Saturday morning and she was an absolute pro. RIP Nana: 2 November 1932 -- 24 February 2008
My Yahoo! Answers Profiles:
On the 29 December 2011, I completed the December 2011 issue of Star Magazine's monthly crossword. I plan on sending it in within the next few days. The first place winner gets $250 and their name mentioned in the January 2012 issue of Star and staff from the magazine interview you.
- Donald Simmons Jr.