Austrian Airlines destinations
The list includes the city, country, the codes of the International Air Transport Association (IATA airport code) and the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO airport code), and the airport's name, with the airline's hubs marked. The list also contains the beginning and end year of services, with destinations marked if the services was not continual and if they are seasonal, and for dates which occur in the future.
- austrian.com - Destinations retrieved 20 July 2016
- "Austrian Suspends Delhi Service from April 2016". Airlineroute.net. 19 February 2016. Retrieved 19 February 2016.
- "Austrian Airlines Removes Dubai as a Flight Destination from its Route Network". Austrian Airlines. Retrieved 20 July 2015.
- Austrian resumes Gothenburg service from June 2017
- "Austrian Airlines Launches Flight Service to Havana". Austrian Airlines. 4 December 2015. Retrieved 4 December 2015.
- "Austrian Airlines Launches Flight Service to Isfahan". Austrian Airlines. 24 November 2015. Retrieved 24 November 2015.
- "Austrian Cancels Istanbul Service Oct 2014 - Mar 2015". Airline Route. 17 July 2014. Retrieved 17 July 2014.
- "Austrian adds Innsbruck – London Gatwick service in W16". routesonline. Retrieved 23 August 2016.
- "Austrian Resumes Manchester Service from Sep 2015". Airlineroute.net. 1 June 2015. Retrieved 1 June 2015.
- "Austrian Airlines Launches Service to Marrakech in its Winter Flight Schedule". Austrian Airlines. 26 August 2015. Retrieved 26 August 2015.
- "Austrian Resumes Miami Service from mid-October 2015". Airline Route. 5 March 2015. Retrieved 5 March 2015.
- "AUA bestätigt Newark als neue Langstreckendestination". Austrian Wings. 28 October 2013. Retrieved 28 October 2013.
- L, J (6 February 2015). "Austrian Resumes Odessa Service from late-March 2015". Airline Route. Retrieved 6 February 2015.
- http://www.lufthansagroup.com/en/press/news-releases/singleview/archive/2014/november/07/article/3342.html. Missing or empty
- L, J (28 October 2015). "Austrian Suspends St. Petersburg Service in W15". Airline Route. Retrieved 28 October 2015.
- http://www.austrianaviation.net/news-regional/news-detail/datum/2015/09/09/aua-nimmt-shanghai-wieder-auf.html=[permanent dead link]
- Kosovo is the subject of a territorial dispute between the Republic of Kosovo and the Republic of Serbia. The Republic of Kosovo unilaterally declared independence on 17 February 2008, but Serbia continues to claim it as part of its own sovereign territory. The two governments began to normalise relations in 2013, as part of the Brussels Agreement. Kosovo has received formal recognition as an independent state from 111 out of 193 United Nations member states.