Khoyrasole (community development block)
|Community development block|
|• Total||104.68 sq mi (271.12 km2)|
|• Density||1,290/sq mi (499/km2)|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5.30)|
|Literacy Rate||60.55 per cent|
Khoyrasole (community development block) (also spelt Khoyrasol, Khayrashol, Khayrasol, Khayrashoal) (Bengali: খয়রাশোল সমষ্টি উন্নয়ন ব্লক) is an administrative division in Suri Sadar subdivision of Birbhum district in the Indian state of West Bengal. Khoyrasole,Kankartala and Lokpur police stations serve this block. Headquarters of this block is at Khoyrasole.
Khoyrasole is located at.
As per 2001 census, Khoyrasole block had a total population of 135,239, out of which 69,884 were males and 65,335 were females. Khoyrasole block registered a population growth of 10.78 per cent during the 1991-2001 decade. Decadal growth for Birbhum district was 17.88 per cent. Decadal growth in West Bengal was 17.84 per cent.
As per 2001 census, Khoyrasole block had a total literacy of 60.55 per cent for the 6+ age group. While male literacy was 72.23 per cent female literacy was 48.00 per cent. Birbhum district had a total literacy of 61.48 per cent, male literacy being 70.89 per cent and female literacy being 51.55 per cent.
- "Contact details of Block Development Officers". Birbhum district. West Bengal Government. Retrieved 2011-10-10.
- "Provisional population totals, West Bengal, Table 4, Birbhum District (8)". Census of India 2001. Census Commission of India. Retrieved 2011-10-10.
- "Annexure A to the G.O. No.16 (Sanction)-RD/CCA/BRGF/1C-9/2008 dated 12.4.11". Government of West Bengal - Department of Panchayats & Rural Development. Retrieved 2011-10-10.
- "Provisional Population Totals, West Bengal. Table 4". Census of India 2001. Census Commission of India. Retrieved 2011-10-10.
- "TRU for all Districts (SC & ST and Total)". Census 2001. Census Commission of India. Retrieved 2011-10-10.
- "Provisional population totals, West Bengal, Table 5, Birbhum District". Census of India 2001. Census Commission of India. Retrieved 2011-10-10.