|Elevation||20 m (70 ft)|
|• Official||Bengali, English|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
|Lok Sabha constituency||Baharampur|
|Vidhan Sabha constituency||Beldanga|
Beldanga is located at  It has an average elevation of 20 metres (65 feet)..
As of 2001[update] India census, Beldanga had a population of 25,361. Males constitute 52% of the population and females 48%. Beldanga has an average literacy rate of 67%, higher than the national average of 59.5%; with 55% of the literates being male and 45% being female. 13% of the population is under 6 years of age.
- Beldanga I (Community development block)
- Beldanga II (Community development block)
- Beldanga C R G S High School
- [Beldanga Shrish Chandra Vidyapith]
- Falling Rain Genomics, Inc - Beldanga
- "Census of India 2001: Data from the 2001 Census, including cities, villages and towns (Provisional)". Census Commission of India. Archived from the original on 2004-06-16. Retrieved 2008-11-01.