Gulf War (disambiguation)
(Redirected from Second Gulf War)
The Gulf War (August 1990 to February 1991) was a war against Iraq by a U.S.-led coalition, following Iraq's invasion of Kuwait.
The Gulf War or Persian Gulf War may also refer to a number of other wars or conflicts, including:
- Iran–Iraq War (September 1980 to August 1988), began when Iraq invaded Iran, and ended almost eight years later in stalemate
- Operation Desert Fox (1998), a four-day bombing campaign during the Iraq disarmament crisis
- Iraq War (March 2003 to December 2011), a two-phase conflict comprising an initial invasion of Iraq led by US and UK forces and a longer, seven-year phase of occupation and fighting with insurgents.
- Iraqi insurgency (2011–14), the surge in sectarian violence that occurred immediately following the end of the 2003 to 2011 Iraq War
- Iraqi Civil War (2014–present), an ongoing conflict that began when the initial two long year insurgency escalated in January 2014
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gulf War.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.