Palestinian is typically referring to a person belonging to the Palestinian people, an Arab nationalist group defined in the Palestinian National Charter of 1968, also referred to as Palestinians (Arabic: الفلسطينيون, al-Filasṭīniyyūn).
It may also refer to:
- Religious groups
- Palestinian Muslims, members of the major religion in the State of Palestine
- Palestinian Christians, an ethnoreligious group native to the area of Palestine, in the Levant
- Communities outside the State of Palestine
- Geographic areas
- State of Palestine, a state in the Middle East
- Palestinian territories
- Palestine region
- Mandatory Palestine, a British Mandate established from 1920 - 1948
- Political bodies
- All-Palestine Government, the administration in Gaza from 1948 - 1959
- Palestinian Central Council, a policy decision arm of the Palestinian Liberation Organization (PLO)
- Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO), an organization founded in 1964 to liberate Palestine
- Palestinian National Authority, an interim self-government body administering the Gaza strip from 1994 - 2013
- Palestine National Council, the legislative body of the PLO
- PLO Executive Committee, the highest executive body of the PLO
For specific persons, see List of Palestinians
|Look up palestinian in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Definitions of Palestine
- Definitions of Palestinian
- Demographics of Palestine
- List of all pages beginning with "Palestinian"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Palestinian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.