Palestinian usually refers to a person belonging to the Palestinian people, an Arab ethnonational group defined in the Palestinian National Charter of 1968, also referred to as Palestinians (Arabic: الفلسطينيون, al-Filasṭīniyyūn).
Palestinian may also refer to:
Groups of people
- State of Palestine, a de jure state in the Middle East
- Palestinian territories
- Palestine region
- Mandatory Palestine, a British Mandate established from 1920 - 1948
- All-Palestine Government, the administration in Gaza from 1948 - 1959
- Palestinian Central Council, a policy decision arm of the Palestinian Liberation Organization (PLO)
- Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO), an organization founded in 1964 to liberate Palestine
- Palestinian National Authority, an interim self-government body administering the Gaza strip from 1994 - 2013
- Palestine National Council, the legislative body of the PLO
- PLO Executive Committee, the highest executive body of the PLO
|Look up palestinian in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Palestine (disambiguation)
- Definitions of Palestinian
- Demographics of Palestine
- List of all pages beginning with "Palestinian"
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Palestinian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.