From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Palestinian is typically referring to a person belonging to the Palestinian people. It may also refer to:
- Something of, from, or related to the
- State of Palestine
- Palestinian National Authority (or Palestinian territories)
- Palestine region
- All-Palestine Government
- Mandatory Palestine
- Demographics of Palestine, including
- Palestinian Muslims
- Palestinian Christians, an ethnoreligious group native to the area of Palestine, in the Levante. Self-designations (endonym) and foreign appellations (exonym) vary. Conversion from Islam to Christianity is illegal in Palestine.
- People that call themselves Palestinian
- History of Palestinian nationality
- Definitions of "Palestinian"
- Palestinian people, an Arab nationalist group defined in the Palestinian National Charter of 1968, or an Arab subculture of the southern Levant; also referred to as Palestinians (Arabic: الفلسطينيون, al-Filasṭīniyyūn).
- Miller, Duane Alexander (April 2014). "Freedom of Religion in Israel-Palestine: may Muslims become Christians, and do Christians have the freedom to welcome such converts?". St Francis Magazine 10 (1): 17–24. Retrieved 16 December 2014.
- "The murder of Rami Ayyad", Philip Rizq, Palestine Chronicle, 15 October 2007, 
- "those Arab nationals who, until 1947, normally resided in Palestine regardless of whether they were evicted from it or stayed there. Anyone born, after that date, of a Palestinian father—whether in Palestine or outside it—is also a Palestinian (..) the Jews who had normally resided in Palestine until the beginning of the creation of Israel in 1948 are considered Palestinians." "The Palestinian National Charter". Permanent Observer Mission of Palestine to the United Nations. Retrieved 9 September 2010.
|Look up palestinian in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Definitions of Palestine
- Definitions of Palestinian
- Demographics of Palestine
- List of all pages beginning with "Palestinian"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Palestinian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.