From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Palestinian is typically referring to a person belonging to the Palestinian people. It may also refer to:
- Something of, from, or related to the
- State of Palestine
- Palestinian National Authority
- Palestine region
- All-Palestine Government
- Mandatory Palestine
- Demographics of Palestine, including
- Palestinian Muslims
- Palestinian Christians, an ethnoreligious group native to the area of Palestine, in the Levante
- People that call themselves Palestinian
- History of Palestinian nationality
- Definitions of "Palestinian"
- Palestinian people, an Arab nationalist group defined in the Palestinian National Charter of 1968, also referred to as Palestinians (Arabic: الفلسطينيون, al-Filasṭīniyyūn)
|Look up palestinian in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Definitions of Palestine
- Definitions of Palestinian
- Demographics of Palestine
- List of all pages beginning with "Palestinian"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Palestinian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.