|UFC 2: No Way Out|
|Promotion||Ultimate Fighting Championship|
|Date||March 11, 1994|
The Ultimate Fighting Championship Part II (later renamed UFC 2: No Way Out) was a mixed martial arts (MMA) event held by the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) on March 11, 1994, at Mammoth Gardens in Denver, Colorado. The event was seen live on pay-per-view in the United States, and was later released on home video.
UFC 2 featured a sixteen-man tournament format, the first and only one in UFC's history, with the winner receiving $60,000.
The first seven bouts were not aired on the live pay-per-view broadcast, but were on the home video version.
The tournament had no weight classes or weight limits. Matches had no time limit or rounds, therefore no judges were used. 
|N/A||Royce Gracie||def.||Patrick Smith||Submission (punches)||1:17|
|N/A||Patrick Smith||def.||Johnny Rhodes||Submission (guillotine choke)||1:07|
|N/A||Royce Gracie||def.||Remco Pardoel||Submission (lapel choke)||1:31|
|N/A||Patrick Smith||def.||Scott Morris||KO (elbows)||0:30|
|N/A||Johnny Rhodes||def.||Fred Ettish||Submission (rear-naked choke)||3:07||[a]|
|N/A||Remco Pardoel||def.||Orlando Wiet||KO (elbows)||1:29|
|N/A||Royce Gracie||def.||Jason DeLucia||Submission (armlock)||1:07|
|N/A||Scott Morris||def.||Sean Daugherty||Submission (guillotine choke)||0:20|
|N/A||Patrick Smith||def.||Ray Wizard||Submission (guillotine choke)||0:58|
|N/A||Johnny Rhodes||def.||David Levicki||Submission (punches)||12:13|
|N/A||Frank Hamaker||def.||Thaddeus Luster||Submission (armlock)||4:52|
|N/A||Orlando Wiet||def.||Robert Lucarelli||TKO (corner stoppage)||2:50|
|N/A||Remco Pardoel||def.||Alberto Cerro Leon||Submission (forearm choke)||9:51|
|N/A||Jason DeLucia||def.||Scott Baker||Submission (punches)||6:41|
|N/A||Royce Gracie||def.||Minoki Ichihara||Submission (lapel choke)||5:08|
- Frank Hamaker was forced to withdraw due to injury. He was replaced by Fred Ettish.
UFC 2 bracket
|Patrick Smith (Taekwondo)||SUB|
|Fred Ettish 1||3:07|
|Alberto Cerra Leon||9:51|
|Jason Delucia (Kung fu)||SUB|
|Royce Gracie (BJJ)||SUB|
1 Frank Hamaker was forced to withdraw due to injury. He was replaced by Fred Ettish.
- Fillmore Auditorium, Denver, United States (1994-03-11). "UFC 2 - No Way Out". Sherdog.com. Retrieved 2012-07-08.
- "UFC 2: No Way Out". Tapology. 1994-03-11. Retrieved 2012-07-08.
- Sandomir, Richard (March 8, 1994). "TV SPORTS; Death Is Cheap: Maybe It's Just $14.95". The New York Times. Retrieved 2010-08-17.
- "'Big' John McCarthy to referee UFC on Versus". USA Today. June 26, 2010. Retrieved June 8, 2012.
- Gentry, Clyde (2005). No Holds Barred: Ultimate Fighting and the Martial Arts Revolution.
- UFC 2 results at Sherdog.com
- UFC 2 fights reviews
- Official UFC website
- "UFC 2" at the Internet Movie Database