|UFC 2: No Way Out|
|Promotion||Ultimate Fighting Championship|
|Date||March 11, 1994|
The Ultimate Fighting Championship Part II (later renamed UFC 2: No Way Out) was a mixed martial arts (MMA) event held by the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) on March 11, 1994, at Mammoth Gardens in Denver, Colorado. The event was seen live on pay-per-view in the United States, and was later released on home video.
UFC 2 featured a sixteen-man tournament format, the first and only one in UFC's history, with the winner receiving $60,000.
The first seven bouts were not aired on the live pay-per-view broadcast, but were on the home video version.
The tournament had no weight classes or weight limits. Matches had no time limit or rounds, therefore no judges were used. 
Stuntman, and co-creator of the UFC: Ben Perry, joined the announcing crew for the first time in UFC-2. He was quoted that evening as introducing Scott Morris into the ring by saying: "We don’t know much about Scott Morris, because he is a Ninja". 
|N/A||Royce Gracie||def.||Patrick Smith||Submission (punches)||1:17|
|N/A||Patrick Smith||def.||Johnny Rhodes||Submission (guillotine choke)||1:07|
|N/A||Royce Gracie||def.||Remco Pardoel||Submission (lapel choke)||1:31|
|N/A||Patrick Smith||def.||Scott Morris||KO (elbows)||0:30|
|N/A||Johnny Rhodes||def.||Fred Ettish||Submission (bulldog choke)||3:07||[a]|
|N/A||Remco Pardoel||def.||Orlando Wiet||KO (elbows)||1:29|
|N/A||Royce Gracie||def.||Jason DeLucia||Submission (armlock)||1:07|
|N/A||Scott Morris||def.||Sean Daugherty||Submission (guillotine choke)||0:20|
|N/A||Patrick Smith||def.||Ray Wizard||Submission (guillotine choke)||0:58|
|N/A||Johnny Rhodes||def.||David Levicki||Submission (punches)||12:13|
|N/A||Frank Hamaker||def.||Thaddeus Luster||Submission (armlock)||4:52|
|N/A||Orlando Wiet||def.||Robert Lucarelli||TKO (corner stoppage)||2:50|
|N/A||Remco Pardoel||def.||Alberto Cerro Leon||Submission (forearm choke)||9:51|
|N/A||Jason DeLucia||def.||Scott Baker||Submission (triangle Choke)||6:41|
|N/A||Royce Gracie||def.||Minoki Ichihara||Submission (lapel choke)||5:08|
- Frank Hamaker was forced to withdraw due to injury. He was replaced by Fred Ettish.
UFC 2 bracket
|Patrick Smith (KickBoxer)||SUB|
|Fred Ettish 1||3:07|
|Orlando Weit (Kick Boxer)||TKO|
|Remco Pardoel (Judo)||SUB|
|Alberto Cerra Leon||9:51|
|Jason Delucia (Kung fu)||SUB|
|Royce Gracie (BJJ)||SUB|
|Minoki Ichihara (Karate)||5:08|
1 Frank Hamaker was forced to withdraw due to injury. He was replaced by Fred Ettish.
- Fillmore Auditorium, Denver, United States (1994-03-11). "UFC 2 - No Way Out". Sherdog.com. Retrieved 2012-07-08.
- "UFC 2: No Way Out". Tapology. 1994-03-11. Retrieved 2012-07-08.
- Sandomir, Richard (March 8, 1994). "TV SPORTS; Death Is Cheap: Maybe It's Just $14.95". The New York Times. Retrieved 2010-08-17.
- "'Big' John McCarthy to referee UFC on Versus". USA Today. June 26, 2010. Retrieved June 8, 2012.
- Gentry, Clyde (2005). No Holds Barred: Ultimate Fighting and the Martial Arts Revolution.
- "Top three best UFC Quotes".