From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kumul may refer to:
Place name 
- Kumul Khanate, a semi-autonomous vassal state within the Qing Empire and the Republic of China
- Kumul Prefecture, also known as Hami Prefecture
- Kumul, Xinjiang, also known as Hami City, seat of Kumul Prefecture
- Kumul Depression
- Kumul (bird), Paradisaea raggiana, the national bird of Papua New Guinea.
Sports teams 
- Morobe Kumuls FC, a Papua New Guinea football club based in Lae
- Kumuls, the Papua New Guinea national rugby league team
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.