From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
KJFK may refer to:
- John F. Kennedy International Airport (ICAO code KJFK)
- KJFK-LP, a low-power radio station (101.9 FM) licensed to serve Hot Springs, Montana, United States
- KSGG, a radio station (1230 AM) licensed to serve Reno, Nevada, United States known as KJFK from 2005 to 2013
- KUTX, a radio station (98.9 FM) licensed to serve Leander, Texas, United States known as KJFK from 1996 to 2000
- KOSB, a radio station (105.1 FM) licensed to serve Perry, Oklahoma, United States known as KJFK from 1988 to 1993
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title KJFK.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.