(Redirected from Dmt)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up DMT in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
DMT may refer to:
- N,N-Dimethyltryptamine, a naturally occurring psychedelic compound
- Desoxymethyltestosterone, a designer anabolic steroid
- Dimethyl terephthalate, a polyester precursor
- DMT1, a transporter involved in human iron metabolism
- Dimethoxytrityl, an alcohol protecting group
- Dimethylglycine N-methyltransferase, an enzyme
Other uses in science and technology
- Digital Monetary Trust, an anonymous internet banking system using electronic money
- Discrete multitone modulation, a form of orthogonal frequency-division multiplexing (OFDM)
- Definite Minimum Time, a term specific to protective relays
- Display Monitor Timing, a VESA standard that lists display timings for various resolutions and screen sizes
- UTC−00:25 (Dublin Mean Time), which was 25 minutes behind Greenwich Mean Time 1880–1916
- Desmanthus illinoensis, also known as bundleflower, a psychedelic plant
- Diving Medical Technician, a certification offered by the National Board of Diving and Hyperbaric Medical Technology
- Dʿmt, a historical kingdom in what is now Eritrea and northern Ethiopia
- Dignified Mobile Toilets, a Nigerian mobile toilets company.
- D.Mt., an abbreviation for the United States District Court for the District of Montana
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title DMT.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.