From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Built up area)
- A developed area, i.e. any land on which buildings and/or nonbuilding structures are present, normally as part of a larger developed environment such as:
- A gross building area (construction area), as defined in BOMA standards for "computing, communicating and comparing the measurement of buildings by gross areas", namely:
- Construction Gross Area (CGA)
- Exterior Gross Area (EGA)
- An illuminated section of a road—as defined by the United Kingdom's Highway Code—where speed limits are automatically applied.
|Look up built-up in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Urban planning
- Urban development
- Real estate development
- Gross floor area
- Floor area (building)
- Built-up area (Highway Code)
- Definition vary among jurisdictions.
- BOMA’s Suite of Floor Measurement Standards Bundle / BOMA. URL: boma.org.