|Ab urbe condita||2772|
|Balinese saka calendar||1940–1941|
|British Regnal year||N/A|
|Chinese calendar||戊戌年 (Earth Dog)|
4715 or 4655
— to —
己亥年 (Earth Pig)
4716 or 4656
|- Vikram Samvat||2075–2076|
|- Shaka Samvat||1940–1941|
|- Kali Yuga||5119–5120|
|Japanese calendar||Heisei 31|
|Julian calendar||Gregorian minus 13 days|
|Minguo calendar||ROC 108|
|Thai solar calendar||2562|
2145 or 1764 or 992
— to —
2146 or 1765 or 993
|Unix time||1546300800 – 1577836799|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to 2019.|
2019 (MMXIX) will be a common year starting on Tuesday of the Gregorian calendar, the 2019th year of the Common Era (CE) and Anno Domini (AD) designations, the 19th year of the 3rd millennium, the 19th year of the 21st century, and the 10th and last year of the 2010s decade.
Predicted and scheduled events
- January 1
- Assuming that the copyright laws are not changed further, all works published in 1923 will enter the public domain in the U.S., the first works to do so since the passage of the 1998 Sonny Bono Copyright Term Extension Act.
- Unmanned spaceprobe New Horizons will make a close approach of the Kuiper belt object (KBO) 2014 MU69 on this date.
- March 29 – The United Kingdom's membership of the European Union will cease in accordance with Article 50.
- April 17 – Indonesia will hold its 12th general election. For the first time, the eligible voters will choose their representatives in all levels, governors, and president simultaneously.
- April 30 – Emperor Akihito of Japan will abdicate from his position; the first abdication by a Japanese monarch in about two centuries.
- May 23–26 – European Parliament election.
- June 7 – July 7 – The eighth edition of the FIFA Women's World Cup will take place in France.
- October 26 – Climbing Uluru will be permanently banned.
- December 26 – An annular solar eclipse will be visible from South Asia.
- The European Spallation Source is expected to go into operation in Lund, Sweden.
- British troops will leave Germany, having been stationed there since World War II.
- The Union of South American Nations (UNASUR) is expected to complete the process of eliminating tariffs on sensitive products, thus establishing a single market throughout most of South America.
- Groves, Jason; Ledwith, Mario (9 November 2017). "Brexit date for UK to leave EU set for March 29, 2019". The Daily Mail. Retrieved 26 January 2018.
- Retaduari, Elza Astari (25 April 2017). "(In Indonesian) Pileg dan Pilpres Serentak Digelar 17 April 2019, Ini Tahapannya". news.detik.com. Retrieved 11 November 2017.
- Sieg, Linda; Kaneko, Kaori (30 November 2017). "Japan's Emperor Akihito to abdicate on April 30, 2019". Reuters. Retrieved 1 December 2017.
- "2019 FIFA Women's World Cup", Wikipedia, 2018-08-11, retrieved 2018-08-11
- NASA: Annular Solar Eclipse of 2019 December 26, 2009-09-15, retrieved 2010-08-07
- "Home Page". European Spallation Source. 2015-08-11.
- "British troops to leave Germany by 2019". Spacedaily.com. Retrieved 2014-08-11.