Visa policy of Fiji
There are two types of visa one for a single visits or one for multiple. Single visit visas are for one visit within three months. Multiple visit visas are good for multiple visits over a period of twelve months. The paperwork required depends on the visit type and must be done prior to travel. 
Visa policy map
Visa exempt countries
Citizens of the following 109 countries and territories do not require a visa for Fiji for visits up to 4 months. They are issued with Visitor Permits on arrival for stays not exceeding 4 months, which may be extended on application for up to two months at a time for an aggregate of six months.
|Wikivoyage has a travel guide for Fiji.|
- List of visa exempted countries, Department of Immigration
- "Country information (visa section)". Timatic. International Air Transport Association (IATA) through Gulf Air. Retrieved 1 April 2017.
- “Fiji Visas.” www.immigration.gov.fj/travel-requirements/fiji-visas.
- Travel Information Manual, International Air Transport Association (IATA).
- VISITOR ARRIVALS - NUMBER BY COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE, Fiji Bureau of Statistics